Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.


    Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Share
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 pm

    ((ichigo strap WuJen in and maje sure his body doesn't thrash around to much.))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:35 pm

    ((give me an assensing check, Wujen))

    The elf shouts at Wujen and then goes back to frantically speaking into her commlink.
    She shouts in elvish (for those of you who speak elvish):
    Don't say stupid things! I am telling my friends where we are, and I want out, but not around freaking ninja assassins, you drekhead!

    No not YOU drekhead, I'm talking to- you know what? I have had a very stressful day and I need you to just shut up and listen. (She then goes off a bit too quickly for you to catch the full meaning, but you understand at least she is giving streets and directions, apparently narrating your current location to whoever she is talking to)
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:43 pm

    Assensing
    WuJen carried out 5 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , ,
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:43 pm

    (ooc: awesome.  My head explodes.  had to happen sooner or later)
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 pm

    (ooc: Can I assume the trouble is all the drugs still messing with me and try again?)
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:47 pm

    ((and now you are back to your regular rolls lol! Nothing stops you from attempting multiple times other than the time it takes to do so.))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 pm

    (ooc: good.... because it's kind of silly to fail to look at something.)

    WuJen shakes his astral head, trying to clear the mental fumes from his entirely too fragged body and tries assense the scene again.

    WuJen carried out 5 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , ,
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 pm

    (ooc: LOL.  There we go.)
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:54 pm

    As far as Chougou can tell, there is nothing blocking his way from turning the van around or backing up out of the junkyard.

    Meanwhile Wujen takes a look at the ninjas and sees there are 5 of them, including what he presumes to be the leader. The leader and 2 others are magical. The leader is about as magical as Wujen while the two others are slightly less so. The remaining 2 are mundane with essence missing from their arms and legs.

    There are no immediate witnesses other than your group unless you count the guards on the ground. They are still alive, at least for now. It is possible there are people in the nearby buildings, or cameras nearby but that would require inspecting them to find out.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:56 pm

    (ooc: Can I tell if they are Adepts or full magicians?  Also, how hurt are the guards, I should be able to easily tell that.)
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 pm

    ((assensing doesn't reveal magician or adept, just whether they are magical or not and their relative magic level. As for the guards, they are alive for now, but unconscious. ))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:08 pm

    (OOC: So not actually hurt, just knocked out?)
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 0/14

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:36 am

    ((Perception roll: Intuition+ perception skill + "specifically looking for it" modifier, limited by mental: 6 + 2 + 3, limit: 6))
    RafV carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 0/14

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:37 am

    ((That roll just put a tear in my eye! So beautiful! Laughing Laughing Laughing ))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:46 am

    ((@Wujen - they are unconscious and seem to have been through a fight. Their auras are extremely weak though. Its like they are either dying or extremely recently dead (like within seconds ago).))

    Sun takes a look at the bodies and doesn't see a whole lot of blood, all things considered. The guards are probably still alive (you hope at least some of them are anyway), maybe just knocked out with a toxin similar to what you guys have seen Torpor use (or perhaps more intended to kill than to incapacitate, Sun isn't a doctor so he can't tell the difference, particularly from inside a van at 5 meters away). There are obvious cuts though, so perhaps it was administered by poisoned blade rather than by capsule round.

    As you all freak out and yell at Chougou to get the hell out of here, the leader says, "You will not be harmed if you provide us with the package." He holds up a gold certified credstick and says, "Here is your payment. I trust it will be more than enough to cover your troubles for the night. Pass the package through the window and it is yours. There is no need for our encounter to be as unpleasant as it was for these men. I swear on my honor that all I have said is true."

    Though some of you have certainly heard of them before, none of you have actually seen a gold credstick before. Black and silver ones are used for payments up to 5,000 and 20,000 nuyen respectively and are the ones you are most familiar with. Gold credsticks on the other hand are capable of holding funds of up to 100,000 nuyen.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:49 pm

    WuJen returns to his body, and activates his trode interface on his Commlink.

    "Ok chummers, this is interesting", quickly building a 3d mockup of the junkyard and highlighting the 5 ninja's, he continues, "The main one is awakened as strongly as I, and these other 2 are a bit weaker.  The last 2 are augmented in some way on their arms and legs.  I'm guessing they are physical adepts and not full magicians, but that's purely based on their ninja outfits and nothing I can tell from astral space.  At the least, none of their gear looked like weapon foci."

    "The 2 guards on the ground aren't dead, and don't appear to be badly wounded despite their auras being very close to dead.  Might be some quick work with a medkit could save them and shine some better light on the situation."

    "We can try to run, but I don't like leaving defenseless people on the ground in this neighborhood, even if the ominously dressed cyberninja's that put them on the ground weren't standing on them at the moment."

    "That said, I'm not going to be much help in this fight.  I'm spent...but I might could amp up Sun a bit with reflexes if I don't pass out too soon.  Any serious sorcery has a good chance of putting me out right now, but it's only 5 of them against all our drones, 2 gunmen and Sun."
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:21 pm

    "So what are we...holy drek is that a gold credstick...errrm...excuse me what we doing?"
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:28 pm

    ((ichigo has a panicked look to him as if he wanna go out and try save the guards!)) well I'm not going to lie in all my yrs in the military I have never come a cross a band or pack or whatever you them and I am both excited and scared about both the ninja and the guys on the ground!"
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 417
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:53 pm

    Tp the people in the van:
    "If we're going to fight then we are going to have to come up with a plan fast and I need to know that we're all in on this.

    Even if we kill these guys, we don't have anyone to deliver the package too anymore except Crazy Carl, and that is quite anti-climactic. I assume that we are going to be hunted down so long as we have it, let alone being marked for killing these guys if we succeed in staying alive long enough to kill them...

    I'm starting to wonder what is in this package that everyone wants so bad. I'm going to ask them what's in it and why they want it, maybe that can buy us some time."

    Out to the ninjas:
    "What's in the package?"
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 412
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 0 / 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:39 pm

    "Seriously?  We are out classed here.  Get us the frag out of here. There is 5 of them ready to tango, we are all kinds of messed up already,  there is little chance we are going to win this.
    DRIVE !"
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 pm

    "We could hand it over, take the money, save the guards, find out who the original Johnson was, and see if there is anyway to proceed from there.  If we are that outclassed then trying to run from these guys isn't going to help."
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1359
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 pm

    The ninja leader says, "If I told you its contents, I would have to kill you afterward. In case you are considering finding out on your own, I would advise against opening it if you wish to have any hope of surviving the night."
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 417
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:22 pm

    To the people in the van:
    "We aren't going to survive this fight. Even if we give them the package and they attack, I assume that one of them will make a getaway and that will make our odds at least 5% better...let's make a deal with them. We can back out to the street and then send a drone in with the package. The drone will make the exchange and we can either pick up what they leave or make a run for it.

    Crazy Carl either didn't know that we were outclassed or wanted to send us on this run to see how good we are. Either way, we've met our limit and need to bow out gracefully. If they leave then we can save these people and regroup. What do you guys say?"
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 4/9
    Stun Track: 7/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:16 am

    "We were not doing this job for Crazy Carl.  He was just the middleman for the Johnson.  Johnson is presumably laying there dead."

    "However, there's not much we can do about that now.  We owe Johnson nothing.  I'm a little concerned over what these guys might do with whatever is in the package, as they were willing to murder to get it."

    "All things considered, I wish he had just lied and said he was the Johnson.  We didn't know who we were meeting, and this whole thing still feels suspicious to me."
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 417
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:50 am

    "Well, it would appear that we have a new buyer then. I don't know what ninjas want with boxes, and I don't think I want to know.

    If this goes sideways we need to hit them hard and run. I'll try to get us out of here, but I think that we have no other choice but to take their offer and hope for the best if everyone's in agreeance."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 pm