Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.


    Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Share
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:37 pm

    Chougou goes to cut through the alley

    chougou carried out 12 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 pm

    The elf grips her chair tightly and screams as Chougou makes an extremely tight turn into an even tighter alley. There is a thump as he loses his side mirrors on both sides and he slides between the walls with maybe an inch on either side to spare.

    The elf squeals in elvish (for those of you who speak elvish),:
    This crazy dwarf is going to kill me, I swear. Please someone let me make a quick comm call and I'll be on my way and out of your hair in two seconds! HOLY DREK WE'RE GONNA DIE!

    Though the maneuver was quite masterful, up ahead is a dumpster in the middle of the alley. Chougou is pretty sure he can just ram it out of his way, but it will probably do some damage to his van if he smacks it going full speed. He could slow down to shove it slowly or back out and go around, but either of those options will cost valuable time...
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm

    ((Hey with my cybernetics can I determine the dimensions of the ally?))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:58 pm

    ((I am not sure what you would use to do that, but the alley isn't getting any narrower and you are already in it))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:32 pm

    (ooc: If it was really important you could probably gloss it over with the perception boost option on cybereyes, basically you are getting more information than just standard visual.  Rangefinders might work too.)

    In Elvish "Calm down, we will let you out as soon as we come to a spot.  You have kinda gotten stuck in a thing here.  I promise that you won't come to any harm that I can prevent.  I didn't save your life to watch you perish on the way home."
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:41 pm

    The elf is no more calm by Wujen's words and in fact braces herself for impact as the van rapidly approaches the dumpster.

    The elf screams rapidly in Elvish, (for those of you who speak it):
    At least let me make a call. I've been missing and IS HE REALLY GOING TO CRASH INTO THAT DUMPSTER?!
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 am

    Chougou does not want to smash the van straight into it not knowing if it contains rocks or cotton candy so he slows down to a decent speed and goes into low gear to push the thing once he's close enough to touch it, increasing speed if it gains momentum.

    Sent from Topic'it App
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 am

    ((Roll for...?))

    Sent from Topic'it App
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:09 am

    Sun looks over at WuJen: "What's she screaming about? She wants to go back to those gangers? Did we take away her opportunity to be some sort of honorable sacrifice?"
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 am

    "She would very much like to make a call and get out. I can't say I blame her but we are a little busy right now."
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 am

    "What a spoiled brat, making such a big whoop about it. She can see we're in the middle of something... Oh well, if it'll shut her up..." Sun hands the elf his commlink.
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:15 am

    ((no need for a roll, you have enough time to stop before you get to it))

    The elf calms down significantly once Chougou slows down to shove the dumpster. The van slows down significantly and then touches the dumpster, shoving it forward. Taking a deep calming breath, the elf peels her fingers from the seat and accepts the commlink from Sun. With shaky hands she makes a call in elvish as Chougou slowly shoves the rusty dumpster down the alley. Her voice is low so Wujen does not manage to catch her side of the conversation at all. ((failed language check))

    A few seconds later, Chougou clears the alley, shoving the dumpster out into the middle of another road. Luckily there are no cars at the moment, but whoever comes driving down this street later is likely to be really pissed off. Slowing down in the alley cost Chougou some time, but he still has about 30 seconds to go and the junkyard is within sight. He'll just have to gun it one more time to make it in time...

    ((gimme one last check and make it a good one))
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:25 pm

    Torpor draws his black colt and checks the yellow clip that is inserted and reholsters it quickly while we are going slow. Then grabs a hold and waits for the final rush to the junkyard.
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

    Chougou prays to his favorite trideo character Neil the Ork Barbarian to help get them out of this and puts the pedal to the metal!!

    chougou carried out 12 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

    ((I'm stuck in the 3 hit's pool apparently...))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:04 pm

    Chougou pulls away from the dumpster and squeals down the street. He slips through the open junkyard doors and skids to a stop at the given coordinates amid a cloud of dust. When the dust clears, it quickly becomes apparent that you are not alone. The there are several bodies on the ground, and by the look of them they were well-equipped guards who are either dead or dying from a variety of blade wounds. It is quickly clear that there was apparently some kind of battle here and the victors are standing around the junk clearing.

    There is a human in a business suit on his knees with a blade to his throat. The man holding the blade to his throat is dressed like... well like a ninja. A little updated with light protective black armor, but basically a straight up ninja from an old trideo movie. In fact, everyone standing around the clearing is also dressed in similar black garb.

    The ninja holding the blade to the throat of the businessman says, "Thank you for your expediency, but your client will no longer be requiring the package. We will be happy to take it off of your hands and pay you whatever he was paying you if you just hand it over peacefully."

    The business man struggles out, "You mustn't let them get the pack-!" but he never finishes his sentence as the ninja slits his throat and drops him face-first in the dirt. The ninja says, "Silence. Your opinion on the matter is neither needed nor appreciated." He then shifts his gaze back to the van and says, "So, do we have a deal or will you require further persuasion?"

    The elf groans.
    She says in Elvish (for those of you who speak it), :
    Ninjas? Are you fragin' kidding me? What is my life?
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:10 pm

    "Fuuuuuuuuu....." Chougou groans
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:16 pm

    Sun's eyes quickly scan the crowd, assessing amount, location, any signs of damage to every ninja, and any signs of resistance the guards gave.
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:30 pm

    Torpor says, "is it possible to call back the comm that called us all?  I did not look,  however this could be a test as well.  We made the time frame I'm wondering if this is a test of our integrity. See if the dead guys comm rings or one of theirs. "

    ((I try to call the commlink back that rang us all, watching to see and hear if and where it rings from))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 pm

    ((Sun, make a perception check))

    Torpor makes a call to the last commlink number that called him and one of the pockets of the now dead businessman rings. He can also make out something lighting up there that looks like it might be a commlink screen.
    avatar
    chougou

    Posts : 333
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 37
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by chougou on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 pm

    Chougou looks to see if they can get back out the way that they came or for any other exits.

    To the group in the van:

    "Well, our job is with Crazy Carl and not these yahoos. If we can't get out of here, I don't think we stand much of a chance at survival if we try to keep them from taking the package, what with the guards that they've already dispatched. And even if we give them the package they don't seem to have any problems with indiscriminate killing. Who's up for running?"
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:57 pm

    ((I start recording the second we get there! Holy shit ninjas!!)) "Holy shit ninjas! Oh shit is that our guy they? I feel like I'm in a sci th kung fu vid"
    avatar
    Valacan

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:01 pm

    "Um yeah I vote we get the fuck outta here"
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 pm

    "Get us the frag out of here!
    It is either give them the package and maybe they will not kill us or run and maybe they will not kill us. But i am pretty sure they are not the one that wanted us to deliver the package. " Torpor then draws his black colt and and grabs on to something with his other hand.

    ((I activate my gecko grip))
    ((not sure of i should do that each time or tell you i turn on and off my grip via wireless each time i draw and holster automatically/always))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:14 pm

    WuJen looks at the Elven woman "You want out here?  Looks like we are about to go again."

    "I'm going to take a look around outside.  Try not to mangle my body while I'm gone.  I want to see what's what and make sure there are no more survivors from our client hiding somewhere."

    With that WuJen leaves his body and goes out through the roof of the van to take a look around.

    (ooc: Obviously I want to know about any awakened individuals, and I'd like to get a good count on the opposition, and see about any other witnesses.  I'll also want to note any cyberware they have.)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:59 pm