Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+3
GameMaster
winkingchef
Fuchou 复仇
7 posters

Mission 2b - Special Delivery

RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

Post by RafV Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:42 am

GameMaster wrote:((Also don't forget your wound modifiers in your die rolls.))
    ((Crap, thought Sun had a quality that allowed him to ignore a certain amount of wound modifiers. Checked again, and can't find it again. Gonna have to check the rules on wound modifiers then. Wait, found it: Pain resistance 2 in Adept powers.))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:13 am

((that means you effectively have 2 less damage for the purpose of wound modifiers. You normally get -1 per every 3 points of damage. So at 6 boxes, that would mean -2. But with the pain resistance, you have 4 boxes for purposes of wound mods, so only -1))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:59 pm

((Right bad wording on my part!! I was thinking of the ork that killed the driver, I thought he was controlling the vehicle, but I assume he is at least in the front of the van. Whoever the Crawler can see through the window that looks like a target I guess I should have said...))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:03 pm

((there's a human outside the van wrestling with Sun and an orc inside, gathering snacks. Neither are in front of it atm))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 pm

(ooc: who is pebble missing. I thought someone got in the driver's seat and got the van going)
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:06 pm

(ooc sorry, in the hospital today and not thinking terribly well. I may have missed something)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 pm

((the orc was in the front, killed the driver a pass ago. Pebble attacked him. This pass he set the autopilot on the van and started grabbing what snacks in the back that he could))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:17 pm

(ooc he had time to hook the van to his rcc, presumably hacking it since he's not the authorized user, give commands, and move back into the back all in one pass?)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:24 pm

((he plugged into the driver's rcc. He didn't need to hack it because it was already logged in for him. A simple action to plug in, another to give the command. Movement isn't really an action. He hasn't technically started his snack pilfering yet, just announced what he is planning on doing))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:47 pm

(occ I see. I had assumed things like decks and rcc shutdown after being disconnected. I didn't realize just anyone could plug into an rcc and essentially be the owner without any authentication.)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Round 2, final pass

Chougou's drone tries to get a shot off on the orc, but doesn't have a clear shot. The human wrestling with Sun on the other hand is open game, so long as he's careful enough not to hit Sun. With expert precision he manages to score a hit on the biker and not Sun. (5P damage)

((New round, new initiatives and actions from everyone!))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:48 pm

((Initiative roll))
    RafV carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3

Sun knows his teammates can handle the biker now that he's out of the van, so he lets go and goes for the van again.
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Rigged init 4 +10

["d6"]4[/roll]

((Is there just the ork left? Or is there a biker still around. If there is anyone outside then I think that Chougou would send the Duelist to it and attack, if there is just the ork then he will see if he can position the rotodrone for a shot at him, but will hold unless and until he is clear of Sun...both attacks rolls would be the same and I'll roll it now to keep the story going since I'll be a bit busy tonight.))

5 Gunnery + 5 Logic + 2 rigged

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 12 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:02 pm

((Aw hell, here's my initiative roll properly formatted))

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 4 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 pm

((There's a human biker outside, and the orc inside))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:15 pm

((Ok, so the Duelist would have gone after the biker then and it looks like he failed terribly...little samurai bot is bout to get smashed up Sad))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 pm

we're still waiting for the new initiative right?
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:55 pm

((It's a new round. Everyone rolls new initiative and gives me their actions))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:31 am

((If i see any gangers left as the truck rolls away i shot them, trying to get an angel on the driver while under cover))

12 + (-1)
    Torpor carried out 3 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:48 am

Initiative
    WuJen carried out 3 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3

WuJen instructs Pebble to begin gathering the bikes and fallen bikers on the side of the road, in separate piles.

He returns to Chougou's van, manifests and says "I'm pretty much out of options until whatever happened to my body clears up.  I have no idea how to stop the truck, it's driving itself as far as I can tell.  They killed the driver, and should not get away with that."
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:42 am

Valacan carried out 2 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5
    +9
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:47 am

((I use my thermal imaging to see if I can see anyone is cloaked or invisible or something. If not the I get back into the van.))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 am

((there is no driver. The van is on autopilot))

Round 3, Phase 1

Chougou sends the humanoid drone to slice into the human. The drone grazes him, but does no damage.

Torpor runs ahead of the van and tries to get an angle on the driver, but quickly realizes there isn't one. At least not a currently living one. The van slowly moves along on its own, grinding against the pavement since its tires are blown, but out of the way enough for Torpor to get a shot off on the human biker (presumably with the same gun as before). Since Sun is wrestling around with him, Torpor only barely manages to strike the biker, coating him with chemicals. He miraculously manages to remain standing, but is clearly super woozy. (10S)

Ichigo looks around for any invisible people, and sees none. He then goes back into Chougou's van. ((While the character may not know this, I am letting the player know that invisibility spells make them invisible to all senses that use the visible spectrum, including low-light and thermographic. Since the mage is dead, it's reasonable to assume there isn't anyone invisible, but for future reference, ultrasound is the best mundane means of detecting invisible people (you can get it installed as headware and there are camera sensors that use it). Magic types can detect them by astral perception as well.))

Wujen gives a new order to Pebble then manifests in the van, near his body.

The human biker, totally thrashed and shot up, gives one last shot at Sun to try and get him to let go. Miraculously, he manages to get a shot in (4 successes on 4 dice!), winding Sun but the dwarven martial arts master remains on his feet thanks to his superhuman toughness. (6S)

The orc stuffs as many snacks as he can into his backpack as the van grinds along the pavement.

Sun, winded but still standing, runs after the van, which hasn't gotten particularly far, and dives into the back of it. Rolling to his feet, he attacks the ork biker. Unfortunately his sore body is not as fast as he is used to and though the attack connects, it only barely does.

Pebble does her best to move a motorcycle. Though she is quite strong for her size, the bikes are heavy so she can't pick them up and carry them. The bikes are all still running though, so she hops on one and tries to drive it over to the side of the road. Little stony arms and legs erupt from her surface and she manages to clumsily move it aside. ((6 strength allows you to lift 90 kg without a check (str * 15), +15 kg for every hit on a strength+body check. The bikes are about 250 kg without guns and ammo))

Initiatives for next phase and effects
    17 - Chougou
    12 - Torpor (7S)
    6 - Ichigo
    5 - Wujen (11S,6P)
    5 - HumanBiker (10S,5P)
    4 - OrkBiker
    1 - Sun (12S)
    0 - Pebble
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:41 am

Chougou wants to use the duelist to finish off the human biker that got stunned

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 12 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 8 6
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:43 am

Chougou responds back to Wujen:

"What happened to your body?" and comes back to reality enough to see what happened and becomes scared and stunned, probably reducing his ability to think straight for the next attack? ((Chougou has a scared negative quality))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:22 am