Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+4
WuJen
RafV
Sam Dekker
GameMaster
8 posters

Downtime 2

Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Downtime 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Downtime 2

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Chougou is absolutely terrified of the collars from the days when he used to get beaten and was chained to a workstation, the terror will activate his social stress negative quality which makes him even less charismatic than a ranking 1. He will want to get out of the city and be around as many people as possible, so he would choose 3B, but any talking with him will be like talking to a scared animal.

He would be limited in the drones that he could bring I would think since the van can't go into the forest too far, but once they're out of the city and there aren't authorities no interfere, could he have them follow the group under their own power?
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Although I love the fact everyone wants to go to the peach farm. I think we are limited in how many of us can go. I believe it says 3 to 4 people. But I'm not the boss, just saying we will most likely have to decide who is going
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Chougou is too terrified to think, he will go with whoever has room. I'm cool with random chance deciding where he goes. Smile
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 am

((Since everyone seems to be mostly against A except Torpor, Sato and Chougou, we'll say they are team A.

Sam, Wujen, Ichigo and Sun are Team B.

C is being turned down for now. Not sure if Nobu is still with us or not as I haven't heard from him in a while. We'll sort him if/when we hear from him.

Not sure if I mentioned to the group or not but Tetsu has left permanently. That should account for everyone. I don't think I'm missing anyone, but if I am speak up.

I was planning on getting you guys all started on your next runs today, but I lost my internet yesterday and have to finish up a big research paper this weekend. I don't know when internet will be back, but I will unfortunately have to be AWOL for the next day or two. Hopefully everything resolves itself soon and we'll start once I post the new threads.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by winkingchef Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:04 pm

((No worries. I think I speak for all of us to say “thank you” for the huge amount of work you put into making this world so vibrant and interesting))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:02 pm

((Yake care if what you need to do, we aren't going anywhere. To be honest you said you would be flakey until after the holidays, so I hadn't planned on anything major just yet))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Yeah you do you. I'm just happy you we nice enough to let somebody who have never played before into your group so thank you for teaching me how to play! And thanks to everyone else who been showing me the ropes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 pm