Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

5 posters

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 Empty Re: Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote

Post by GameMaster Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 Tumblr_o6ira5WIcP1sw1lcoo3_250Community Center

Round 2, pass 2

Partially due to the taunting and mostly due to his head not being in the game, Sun totally fails at grappling the taunting ork. Instead he gets a bop on the head as the ork shoves him back with his shock glove. "Give up yet, shorty?" the ork says with a smirk, "You said no point in going for a KO, right?"

Init:
    Sun - 0 ((6S damage))
    Cricket - 0

((new round, sun will be getting the -5 init and -1 dice penalty for the next combat turn))

Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Kitaro Saito
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by Geert Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Right after the Ork's remark Kitaro yells.
    "Ooh no he didn't!"
    Seeing sparks fly from the Ork's fists twice he yells at him.
    "I thought this was supposed to be an unarmed fight"
    He then sneakily casts a suggestion spell at him, the suggestion being "I should only use normal unarmed attacks in this battle."
    ((5 hits, no drain))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Post by RafV Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Sun greets and returns to his corner, then moves on to Mushiba.

"I know what we can expect from him.He's gonna be very reliable in a fight, that's for sure!"

He then lowers his voice. "May we speak in private for a moment?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 Tumblr_o6ira5WIcP1sw1lcoo3_250Community Center

Cricket backs off, takes his gloves off then rushes in and cold cocks Sun in the back of the head, the sucker punch damn near knocking him out. ((6S damage plus the usual electric penalties))

It seemed like he was about to back down but something made him change his mind. Despite no longer wearing the shock gloves, his punch appears to still electrocute Sun, however the voltage leaves noticeable burns in his clothing. It appears the gloves have come off, both literally and figuratively, which is really weird given that he was talking about ending the fight moments before...

Mushiba shouts at Cricket, "Back off. The fight's over!" but his stance suggests he isn't about to do that...

((new initiative and actions, this time I want an init from Kitaro too))

Initiative:

0 - Sun (12S)
    0 - Cricket
    0 - Kitaro

Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:31 am

Kitaro's eyes grow bigger as the scene unfolds and he mutters
    "uh-oh"
    He will then drop the influence spell since he is still sustaining it at this point and innocently start walking towards the exit.
    ((This is unless someone attacks him before it's his turn for some reason. In that case he will go full sprint towards the exit and command  his spirit to attack whoever it is that wants to hurt him, probably combined with some screaming too))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:10 am

Cricket hits Sun again. Sparks fly and yet Sun remains standing. Mushiba is not amused. He turns to Cricket and says, "What's the matter with you? I SAID, BACK. OFF."

With that he punches Cricket square in the chest. You hear crunching of ribs as Cricket is lifted right off the floor by the punch and lands flat on his back, beyond winded. He's still conscious, but after a hit like that, he will probably need medical attention. Kitaro drops his spell and casually leaves the room, no one the wiser for his involvement in the fight. Between the crippling pain and the now lack of mental influence on him, Cricket doesn't seem interested in fighting any further.
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 am

Sun shakes off the hit, and blinks for a moment at having seen Mushiba's punch.

"It's been since my buddy Dabi, back in the temple, that I've seen such a punching power! Now, what were we talking about again?"

((Just FYI, Dabi (Dàbì) is written 大臂 and means "Big arm"))
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:02 am

Kitaro walks back to his car and decides that this might be a good time to go shopping for some protective gear that he can wear underneath his new feng-shui clothing, or underneath some kind of janitor uniform if needed.
    ((Basically i'd like to go buy some form-fitting body armor. It has no AR so it should be pretty readily available RG65 for more info))
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:36 pm

It required an unexpected amount of effort, but Kitaro manages to place an order for some custom fitted body armor. It will be ready for pickup the following day.
    From the car Kitaro also sends a message to Sam asking him if he happens to have any clear pictures of the cleaner's uniforms.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Sam Dekker Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

>>>>>>I sent you all of the pictures that I have, already.
    >>>>>>Here is the clearest picture of the uniforms that we have.

Sam attaches the clearest picture of the cleaner's uniforms that he got from the security cameras.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Community Center

Mushiba turns from Cricket who is on the ground in agony with more than a few broken rib bones and says, "I don't know. You said you wanted to speak privately, but not what it was about."
    Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 308jteh
    Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 140A9649
    Kitaro
    Kitaro meanwhile goes out shopping for a while and ends up getting measured for a suit of armor to wear under his clothes. The tailor says it will take about a day to custom make it. It can be delivered or picked up any time after that.
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Sun sees Cricket wheezing and whimpering on the ground after the hit. Poking various places to check where the damage is, results in alot of yelping and cries from the ork, but leaves Sun clueless as to help him further.

He goes back to Mushiba and leads him to a nearby office. The hulking troll gets offered a seat, while Sun wonders if he'll actually be able to sit in it. He then sits down himself.

"I don't know if you noticed during the sparring, mr. Mushiba, but something's off about my fighting the past days. It's like my attacks get pulled back and my defenses get halted with doubt."

Sun explains the troll what happened with Emiko, and that his fighting has been erroneous since.

"To be honest, it's rather embarrassing. I mean, fighting is my life, yet now I'm not sure I could even punch my way out of a paper bag. You're clearly an established fighter yourself, so I was wondering if you have any idea what's wrong, and if you happen to know how I can get back to being the asswhooping dwarf I once was."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Community Center

Mushiba says, "Well, I'm no doctor, but you don't look hurt. And I ain't no shrink, but this drek sounds like it's all in your head. You're afraid of losing, especially if it means your people get hurt because you screwed up. Since I AIN'T a shrink, I can't sit here and talk you through your feelings until you get over them. You gotta get over that drek yourself. I've never lost a fight, so I don't really know what it feels like, but I suppose I've screwed up more'n once. You gotta get your feelings, stuff them into your gut and pound the ever living bejeebus out of someone whenever you start feeling that way. Get some wins under yer belt and you'll get your confidence back. Probably."
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:26 am

Sun stares off at the distance. Said distance gets blocked by the wall a few meters away from him, but he stares off at it nonetheless. Stroking his beard, he mutters: "Hmmmmmm, using violence to deal with psychological trauma. That makes sense. Yes... Yes, that's what will solve my issue! Thank you for your sage advise!"

His expression turns to that of deep thought. "Maybe beating up King Cobra may help, but that won't be for another couple of weeks. Hmmmm... Who else..."

He looks up at Mushiba. "You don't happen to have any suggestions of who to beat up so I can become a whirlwind of whoopings again, do you?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:08 am

Community Center

Mushiba smirks for a moment and says, "Well, I'd suggest me, but I'd destroy you..." as he glances over at Cricket who is still on the floor groaning in agony. "I dunno. Someone that's a challenge. We wouldn't mind if you go cracking some Zombie or Ninsei heads, but the Zombies are all zombies, so I personally wouldn't wanna get all handsy with one of them, even without their magic, and the Ninseis tend to pack a crazy amount of heat. Neither are much the type for a hand to hand fight though."
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 am

Sun nods. "Alright, thank you for the input. Guess unless I come across someone during this white clothes tattoos folks thing who's worthy, I'll take this out on King Cobra."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 am

Meanwhile Kitaro is looking at the picture Sam send him and shakes his head.
    "This is no good. I can hardly make out the color and the form, leave alone any of the details"

He looks at the agenda's that Sam sent him earlier and tries to determine if there might be a cleaning shift starting soon.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Judging by the maglock data, the night cleaning shift seems to come in around 9 or 10 every week night, once the other workers are mostly gone.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Kitaro sends a message to the rest of the team.
    "I'm planning to hang around the office building this evening to try and get a closer look at the cleaning crew's uniforms. Anyone want to come?"
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Emiko Amaterasu /PokaYoke
    Stun Track: 3/10

Post by Emiko Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:32 pm

Emiko responds "I would like to come along."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 12 612664395a40232133447d33247d383332363031313939Office Building

Emiko and Kitaro (along with anyone else who wants to go), head down to the office building to stake it out. Though the street is well lit with public street lights, those inside the building are mostly off at this point. Only one or two windows are still illuminated by industrious late-night workers. It does not take very long for the pair to spot workers heading towards the building on foot.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 am

Kitaro puts one of his nice cigars in his mouth and his hands in his pockets. He casually strolls towards the workers, planning to ask them for a light and take a good look at their clothing in the process.
    ((Kitaro should still be disguised from earlier in the day. He will have put some make-up on Emiko too during the drive there if she wanted it. Disguise roll 3 hits))
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Earlier, Emiko asks Sam if he can take a look at her deck.
    "Sam, will you please look at this deck for me? It's not working right since the cafe."

Later, with the help of Kitaro, Emiko disguises herself and walks along with him. She is ready to play along with him to gather information.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Sam Dekker Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Sam messages Emiko back:

>>>>>>Okay. Bring it to my apartment.

He also attaches his address.

When Emiko arrives, he opens the door for her and holds his hand out expectantly.
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:35 pm

She hands the deck to Sam and thanks him. "Would you like me to come back later or should I come in," she asks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 am