Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+6
Sam Dekker
winkingchef
Torpor
RafV
WuJen
GameMaster
10 posters

Downtime after mission

WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Downtime after mission - Page 6 Empty Re: Downtime after mission

Post by WuJen Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:08 pm

"Well, it doesn't look like it's much of anything.  I won't comment as to it's legality, but if the police aren't willing to go where it's being delivered I don't see how they  have much of a say on what might be in it.  At the very least it's not magically active nor does it appear to contain anything living."

"As far as I can tell the major danger in this job is just in the address.  I wish I knew more about where and to whom it's being delivered, but I'm not really willing to go check it out alone, even by projecting there, and I'm told getting a remote drone there to look things over has problems.  I do like eating, and that means taking the jobs as they come.  So I guess we will do this the old fashioned way and hope for the best.  If we die I hope you sell this guy some really poor quality coffins in the future."

(ooc:  Ok...  So the box is easily carried by any of us.  This seems like a simple van ride unless the roads are too chewed up in the barrens to be passable.  It be great if anyone has any kind of specialized sensors to check out the box with, I don't want to open it.)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Crazy Carl's

((I don't believe anyone has anything that can see through a box, but I could be wrong. As for the roads, you know that they aren't well maintained because it just isn't safe for maintenance crews to fix them, but should be at least good enough to drive over.))

Crazy Carl says, "So should I tell him you'll do it then? I am supposed to send a message when and if you agree to it."
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Ooc: Astral Sight would make the box look "translucent" if something alive were in it, just as the rest of the world fades out except for the aura of living things, kind of like clothes don't stop you from seeing a person's aura.
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by winkingchef Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:54 pm

GameMaster wrote:((@Sato - yes but I was running out the door and hit send before I got to responding to it))

Cowboy HQ

The commissioner says to Sato, "Ideally, yes. She is to be brought in alive so as to be properly processed through the correct channels. But if she resists arrest, you do what you need to come back safe. If she were to theoretically not make it back here alive due to unforeseen circumstances, we would not hold you responsible provided that the criminal has been stopped."

Sato nods sagely at the commissioner.

Naruhodo ne....((one of my favorite Japanese phrases))
    I understand what you are saying.  We will work dilligently to ensure you are very happy with our detailed understanding of your request.  We aspire to flawless execution of  your request.”

((Should we split these threads?  I’m getting confused reading them collated like this)).
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm

((It doesn't look like anyone has any issues with the jobs they are currently assigned. Will make the separate threads and continue from there after I finish dinner))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Job 1 (looking for the hacker) will be continued under the thread "What's New Pussycat?"

Job 2 (delivering the package) will be continued under the thread "Special Delivery"

Please put all further responses there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 am