Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+2
Fuchou 复仇
Valacan
6 posters

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy

WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Empty Re: Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy

Post by WuJen Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:48 pm

Realizing at least part of the problem, WuJen feels stupid. Grabbing a blanket he hands it to the scared girl and considers how to explain the situation.

"Ok... You have every reason to be scared, but I promise that we aren't the people that did anything to you. You have been implanted with some extensive, experimental headware. We found out about yourself and several other women and took it upon ourselves to put an end to it and get you all out. "

" We are trying to help you. What was the last thing you remember?
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Yuuri Wakasa robogirlThe woman accepts the blanket and covers herself up defensively. Though she stops screaming, she remains guarded, apparently unsure what to make of the two men (and possibly Eula?) in front of her. "I-I was in the tunnels. I live there. I went to sleep for the night and woke up here."
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:54 pm

"Ok. Well, alot has happened since then. We are trying to help, but things aren't great. What important right this minute is that you aren't in any danger from us. We can talk about how to help you get back on your feet, but we have quite a few other women in the same condition you are to wake up. I'm going to ask that you stay with them out of sight for the immediate future, until we can get all of you awake and situated as best we may at least in the short term. Yakuza consider you valuable property, and likely are very unhappy we took you from them, so we need some time to deal with that. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Yuuri Wakasa robogirlThe woman says, "What? Why? I'm nobody. I don't even have a SIN. I've never even met a Yakuza member in my life. What value could I have to them?"
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 pm

The fact that you are SINless. A fairly amoral doctor used you as a test subject for some headware he is developing, apparently with the backing of the Yakuza. While not it's real purpose, they have been marketing you as lifelike sex dolls, like iDolls but more realistic. The lesser functions of the headware let's them change your personality and give you skills, we aren't sure how extensive that side effect is, but probably substantial.

Regardless, you were a revenue stream as well as whatever value to the ongoing development of their project you may have.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Yuuri Wakasa robogirlThe woman says, "I think I'm going to puke."

Luckily she has been on IV drips for who knows how long so there is nothing in her body to let out. It doesn't prevent her from dry heaving something fierce though.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:57 pm

"We will help you though. The city collapsed the tunnels, and they were filling with ghouls pretty quick at that point, so you can't go back there, but we will figure something out.

In the meantime, we have a house for you to stay at while we wake the rest of you up and figure out what to do. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Yuuri Wakasa robogirlThe woman halfheartedly thanks Wujen but she is still obviously shocked to find herself in the position she is in. Meanwhile you've a houseful of women in similar state to deal with as well as Nakamats himself....
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Having grown bored of this conversation, Sam wanders over to a corner of the room and picks up the outfit that he bought Eula from a vending machine before getting proper help from Kitaro.

"Here," he says to the mostly naked woman, handing her the outfit.

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Image

He then wanders over to his shop tabletop, where Eula is laid out, and resumes poking around to try to fix her.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:04 pm

WuJen says "Why don't you see about getting cleaned up and get dressed and we will see what we can do about some food. Just call out if you need help and my wife will be there to assist you. "

WuJen points her to the bathroom, and asks Little Dragon to keep an eye on her until she comes out with instructions to manifest and help her do anything she wants if she calls out for help, except leave, in which case she should notify him.

Then he orders some delivery food in large portions.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Yuuri Wakasa robogirlThe woman accepts the clothing. Strange though it may be, it's better than being mostly naked. She doesn't seem to need help with anything in particular and never bothers calling for Little Dragon. She just sits in the room quietly, contemplating what the hell is her life.

Food is eventually delivered, consisting of a variety of bento boxes. All contain rice with something else such as curry, fried pork cutlets, chunks of fried chicken, shrimp tempura, hamburg steak, sliced beef, or grilled vegetables.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:39 am

Sam spends the time that the woman is in the bathroom working on fixing Eula. ((If no one interrupts him to go do stuff at NakaMats's house, he'll spend the next 6 hours on Eula))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:52 am

WuJen goes out shopping, buying a few dozen simple outfits for the girls to choose from when they are awake that would be suitable for utility in running should the Yakuza find them again. He also buys enough groceries for a week for the captive girls, mostly soups and light fare as he reasons their long time on nutrient fluids might make their stomachs sensitive. Riding Little Dragon and calling other spirits to help he carries all of this to Nakamats house as secretly as he can manage so as not to arouse the suspicion of having vehicles going back and forth out of the place.

Once done he returns to the community center and tells Sam "Gather it's parts and let's go back to help the girls. I've got food and clothes there for them, you can work on it there while we figure out what to do about them and the doctor. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Wujen brings the food to Nakamats' house as unobtrusively as an entourage of spirits flying a week's worth of groceries for a semi-large group of women can be.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Sam knocks on the bathroom door.
    "It is time for us to go to Dr. NakaMats's house and wake up the rest of the dolls," he says through the bathroom door.
    He rides the two of them to meet up with WuJen at Dr NakaMats's house on his Dodge Scoot.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:15 pm

On the way, Sam messages Michiko:
    >>>>>>We rescued the dolls.
    >>>>>>We are waking them up at NakaMats's house.
    >>>>>>You can come, if you want to.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:07 pm

WuJen has Sam dress the girls in proper clothing before he wakes them up one at a time in as non threatening an environment as can be managed under the circumstances, doing his best to calm them and explain things.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm

Sam instructs the dolls to dress themselves in the clothes WuJen provides. One by one he instructs them to follow him to wherever WuJen has set up to wake and debrief them, and wakes them.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:50 am

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 317dtexAs you are making plans to head over to Nakamats' house, Fuchougou bows out as he feels that his presence as a ghoul will be more trouble than help. Ichigo gets an urgent call and needs to dip out as well. Takeda on the other hand doesn't seem to be answering her commlink, likely wanting to be left alone after the injuries she sustained during the initial factory break in. Thus Sam and Wujen appear to be on their own in finishing this.

Michiko shows up at the house as Sam is in the middle of waking up the girls. The reaction of each girl is similar. They freak out and are quite traumatized by the events leading to this point but eventually calm down long enough to get dressed and eat some food. Their stories of how they ended up here are varied. Of the ten women you managed to rescue, two were kidnapped while they were sleeping, two were offered work but were drugged during the interview, four were either high or otherwise intoxicated when they were taken and the last two were sold by their fathers to pay off gambling debts. Michiko gets all of their stories down. Though this isn't the type of story she ideally likes to cover, it's a big story never the less. Once the women have all been taken care of, Michiko walks over to Sam and Wujen. After she's been updated on what information they have, she says, "Well, you've got the girls out. That's good. Do we have a play as to what to do from here? The Yakuza are going to want the girls back and Nakamats is still in the picture so he can presumably make more. I'm getting the feeling that one way or the other, you're going to need more people to move forward. I know a guy who can maybe help you out with extra hands if you are looking for them. Unless you've large amounts of money to throw at him, you'll have to meet him in person and make a good impression though."
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:18 am

WuJen nods "I dont mind meeting with him, we could use the help if they don't mind potentially angering the Yamaguchi."

WuJen gets the contact information and sets up a meeting.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Sam heads back to the community center to work on Eula while WuJen meets with Michiko's contact.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 Rei%20TanakaMichiko gives Wujen the address of a bar called "The Finish Line" and says to speak with the bartender and owner: one Yuusuke Takahashi. "He's just a bartender, but is well connected with shadowrunners. If you can get him to open up, he can link you up with a lot of skilled people. I'm going to stay here with the girls and talk to them a bit more to see if I can get any more useful information out of them."

Following Michiko's instructions, Wujen makes his way to the bar, which is fairly empty at this time of day. The bartender is a bald hulking human, wearing shades despite being indoors. Though he has a serious and gruff demeanor, he wears garish clothes and gold jewelry.

Also seated at the bar is a handsome blonde male human who is happily chatting with the bartender. Two of the booths are occupied, one by an ork with a cigar in one hand and a beer in the other and the other by an elf in a business suit. Both appear to be waiting for someone.
    Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 32ztaiv
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:57 am

WuJen sits at the bar, ordering a soda and waiting for a lull in the bartenders discussion with the other man.

"Hi, I'm WuJen. I'm told you have some inroads to connecting people looking for specialized services. A friend named Michiko recommended you to me. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:18 pm

"You're friends with Michiko, eh?" The bartender says, "Well, I do meet a lot of folk and those folk do have a lot of skills. The benefits of owning a bar, ya see.

"But those folk like their privacy and don't much like it when I start tossing their names about to the wrong types of people. I don't know you well enough to tell if you're the wrong or right type of person. Hell, I don't know you at all. But at least if Michiko says you're alright, I'm willing to give you a chance.

"The folk around here like hearing news, you see. I hear things, maybe share those things with them and everyone is happy. If you can tell me something that might interest my patrons, I'll give you their contact information."
    Mission 6d - Mission of Mercy - Page 13 32ztaiv
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:58 pm

"I understand, being one of those people with a vested interest in at least a small amount of discretion myself. "

" Indeed, I do have a bit of news, though it's pretty timely and sensitive stuff at the moment.
    It seems the fish packing plant has recently had a severe failure of security. It turns out certain parties were using the place to store young women converted by mysterious new cyberware into slaves, some of whom were sold to establishments that rent pleasure drones as if the girls were dolls themselves, though very realistic ones. All of those girls have been freed. It's a very bad business that really needs to be cleaned up. Though those girls were helped there are yet more, and the principal's behind the plot are still in business. "

"I could probably provide more detail, but! Hat should be enough to seriously endanger many of those involved as is. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 pm