Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

4 posters

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Empty Re: Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane

Post by GameMaster Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:42 am

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Ghost(Shadowrunner)"Are you saying that you are refusing treatment?" the operator asks, "You are free to do so, but in that case you will have to pay for the antivenom, including a convenience fee. There will also be an additional response fee if you later choose to make use of our services in relation to your current poisoning, thereby forcing another team to be sent out to you."

Assensing the blood, it appears to be fresh enough to track by. Though Emiko has no guarantee that the blood belongs to who she is searching for, she can at least tell that the blood in one trail is infected and the other is not. Assuming both trails belong to one of the girls they faced tonight the infected one likely belongs to Takako. One can only hope that the other one belongs to Sako as there is no other blood trail to follow.
    Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Tasukeichi
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Emiko Amaterasu /PokaYoke
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 3/10

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Empty Re: Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane

Post by Emiko Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Emiko points to the two blood trails and says, "you see this one? It's infected. I believe it belongs to Takako. That leaves either Blondie or Sako for the other trail. Let's follow it and find out."
    Deadeye
    Deadeye

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Kin
    Physical Track: 9/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Deadeye Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Kin nods.

"Sounds like a plan. We can see where it leads and hope for the best. Are you sure you feel up to it Emiko?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Emiko feels... not exactly 'alright' but well enough to function. The pain around the bite is rough and her her insides are rolling uncomfortably, but she's able to keep it down... for now. The blood trail isn't a heavy one, and following it on moonlight doesn't help matters. One must not only follow the trail, but do so quickly so as not to lose those they are pursuing... ((tracking or perception checks. -2 if you don't have low-light vision))
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:07 pm

"Kin... Ghost... I don't feel so well," Emiko says now, trying to calm her insides. "If this is how I feel now, I don't know how well I'll feel when we find Sako."
    Deadeye
    Deadeye

Runner Dossier

Post by Deadeye Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:59 pm

Kin grabs Emiko by the shoulders, looking into her eyes.

"Emiko, this in insanity. Sako can wait. You getting treatment cannot. You're no good to me, err us, dead. Let's get you taken care of and we'll chase after Sako after."
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 pm

"Yeah, but... I hit her with Blight and she's weak now." Emiko realizes that, she too, is weak and, in this state, could be more of a liability than help. She sighs and slumps her shoulders in defeat. "Ok, let's get out of here."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:19 am

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Ghost(Shadowrunner)"Are we out of here then?" Ghost asks, "Sure changed your mind pretty quick. Not that I think it's the wrong call or anything. Well, at least we know that this Sako person isn't a mage. She's got some weird magic powers, but they don't seem to be spells, which makes them pretty much impossible to counter. I tried. Now that she knows we're onto her, I would suspect she'll be going underground. Maybe even skip town. It's what I would do anyway. The blight will probably keep her from taking any risks like trying to find and kill us in our sleep. Dunno about her companions though. They might try something on her behalf. Who knows?"

Ghost shrugs and says, "Not that any of that matters if you're dead already. So shall we head to my place for that antivenom or do you have your own plan for that? Also what are we doing about your friend and his car? I can burn it for you if you want. Should go up easy with all the webs in there."
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Emiko replies, "I don't really want to leave but I'm starting to feel like crap and I can only imagine it's going to get worse. Yes, please, let's head back to your place for the antivenom, if that's ok with Kin."

She looks at Edison's car and continues, "I don't want him to suffer. If he's still alive in there, please end his suffering."

Deadeye
    Deadeye

Runner Dossier

Post by Deadeye Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Kin sighs.

"If there is no assistance we can offer, we need to do what's right. Our problem is getting to
    Ghost's. My car fits two."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:28 pm

Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 Ghost(Shadowrunner)"He's more likely dead than alive," Ghost says, "And if he IS alive, I doubt he will be for long. I'm personally not going anywhere near that car to find out. Safer to light it up now and say a prayer for his soul."

He concentrates on the car for a moment and sets it aflame.
    Mission 6c - The blood of the arcane - Page 39 WBPR_I
    Deadeye
    Deadeye

Runner Dossier

Post by Deadeye Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:59 am

Kin, aghast at what he is seeing, realizes it's the right thing to do. Next, he knows that he's going to have to squeeze three people into his car and it's gonna be tight.

"Hop in and let's get you to Ghost's place, Emiko. Every minute we wait adds more risk to your situation."
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:07 pm

Without hesitation, Emiko signals Ghost to get in the passenger seat while she climbs on his lap.

"I had several scenarios that ran through my head how things would go down but this was not one of them. Maybe we should pick up a lottery ticket on the way to Ghost's; our luck has to change eventually," Emiko says with a small laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:24 am