Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

3 posters

Downtime 6 - Megumi, Misaki, Kuroi

Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:
    Physical Track: /
    Stun Track: /

Downtime 6 - Megumi, Misaki, Kuroi - Page 3 Empty Re: Downtime 6 - Megumi, Misaki, Kuroi

Post by Skia2016 Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:18 pm

Megumi bites her lip embarrassed, "I can't say I do. The type of busts I did in the past were high profile white collar crimes, finding ways to bypass the search warrant process." she feels a small swell of pride over this. "Then again, I am usually the one preventing escape rather than granting it."

KuroiHitsuji likes this post

KuroiHitsuji
    KuroiHitsuji

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Kuroi Hitsuji / Theodore Anderson
    Physical Track: 5/11
    Stun Track: 7/10

Downtime 6 - Megumi, Misaki, Kuroi - Page 3 Empty Re: Downtime 6 - Megumi, Misaki, Kuroi

Post by KuroiHitsuji Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:30 pm

"Then you know the system somewhat, know how we should act and such, you experience could be very valuable"

"you might even know where would be best to do the deed, you know to avoid your coworkers"
    Kuroi smiles, well she is loosening up a little. Must be hard going into the world of running.
    "well do you have any input Misaki?"
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:55 am

Megumi keeps her mouth shut with noticeably irritable scowl. The VERY things family and partners attempted to coerce from her is now on display.
    Its not like she really knows the best places to do work, nor those with the least police surveillance because she rarely finds herself in such hellholes, along with asking questions about them. She spends more of her time aiding busts and dealing with dangerous individuals, but never alone.
    Now she needs to pull off this scenario to aid in the lead of a potential individual trying to flee from a crime.
    If she survives this, she will ask for more hours, possibly undercover.

Misaki
    Misaki

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Misaki Ogawa
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Misaki Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:17 am

Misaki looks back and forth between Kuroi and Megumi.

"Hey look, if something about this job is giving you the heebie jeebies, it's alright if you bounce. But if you want to have some fun, earn some nuyen, and maybe help out some rich guy in a pinch, just stick with us and let it pay out."

"I think the plan is fine, if you're willing to execute it."

It seems as if Misaki has suddenly forgotten the argument, as she rummages through her glove compartment for a stick of gum, and pops it in her mouth.

Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:23 pm

"The plan is fine with me," Megumi grumbles through her teeth, "However, i will not share any insider secrets."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:59 pm