Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

5 posters

Mission 5d - High Security Testing

Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission 5d - High Security Testing

Post by Valacan Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:56 pm

ichigo is going to give his friend niko a call to see if she can do anything to help out somehow.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission 5d - High Security Testing

Post by GameMaster Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeteusWlQtOEr8RlkF5pSyPhkI3RBgGYP2bqjrWKACHTXWs4z-5w&sIchigo

Niko Sanchez's face appears on the screen, a smile on her face as always, "'ello my friend! How has the van been treating you? Well, I hope? You ready to join the Tasukeichi family? Or is there something else that Niko can do for you, honey?"
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:22 pm

" well hun I was wondering what all do you know about the cowboy H,Q tower thing and if you knew of a way to get in."
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Fuchou tells them about the club and the dress code...he's pretty sure he wouldn't be able to pull off any sort of outfit without a lot of work and risk. He asks the guys what they think they should do.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:41 pm

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeteusWlQtOEr8RlkF5pSyPhkI3RBgGYP2bqjrWKACHTXWs4z-5w&sIchigo

Niko laughs and says, "I know sheet all about zat tower. You want to get in? Why? I mean, I suppose I might know a way, but it is somewhat... unsavory. Risky too for zat matter. You could end up vivisected if it goes wrong. Not the most pleasant of experiences, let me tell you."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Kitaro Saito
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by Geert Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:24 am

Kitaro responds to Fuchou "Mister Fuchou, I don't think you should be going out on now, with the Fire Force roaming the streets. How about I go there in your stead? Maybe we can keep a commlink connection open so you can listen in on what is happening and send me messages with advice. Or we can even set up some kind of spy camera so you can see what's going on too?"
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Thank you Kitaro, that is a good idea. I don't think she will be adverse to myself and Ichigo being included in the conversation, in fact it might be best if you could both be there to physically meet her.

I'm thinking of presenting the idea that I am paralyzed in hospice and in a remote location, which is why I am able to help with Matrix work somewhat but mostly skilled in drones. Speaking of, have you guys thought of any overall plans for what to do once we even get access? I'd like to plant some spybugs inside, but I imagine their security sweep is tough.

It would have to be something that they would bring into their work area themselves and intend to keep; like a new computer or a desk lamp?
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:12 pm

"What you tell her about yourself is your choice mister Fuchou. In my experience, the best lies are those that keep as close to the truth as possible. That way you're less likely to give yourself away by a slip of the tongue."

Kitaro sits down next to Fuchou and ponders for a bit.
    "I've not come up with any plans yet for when we're inside. I was hoping we would manage to get some more information first. Like the exact location and the size of the device. That way we would know what kind of ordnance we need to bring with us."

Kitaro stands up again and says "Maybe this hacker we are going to meet can help us with that?"

After the conversation, Kitaro will drive to his apartment to change clothes. He picks out the most butler looking outfit he has. Since he's Kitaro, he has several to choose from. He ends up with a classic black and white suit with a vertical white pinstripe and matching white gloves.

After changing clothes Kitaro will use his disguise kit to change his appearance a little. He goes for a greasy combover with extra gaunt cheeks and dark eyeliner. He uses his makeover spell to make his disguise look even better.

When he's finished, he will grab another butler outfit that he thinks might fit Ichigo, put it in the trunk of the phoenix together with his disguise kit, and drive back to the center.

(( 5 hits disguise, 5 hits makeover spell ))
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm

Kitaro presents the second butler outfit to Ichigo. "Here mister Ichigo, I think this should fit you, if not I can make some minor adjust".
    Kitaro will also offer to disguise Ichigo if he wants. He can not make him look like a different metatype without using sustained magic, but he can at least make sure he's less likely to be recognized.

After this, Kitaro will accept the Kanmushi that Fuchou presented him and tuck it away in the inner pocket of his vest.
    Since Kitaro has adopted the "better safe than sorry" motto when it comes to legwork, he will also cast an increase reflexes spell and use his focus to sustain it.

When all preparations are done, Kitaro offers Ichigo a ride in his Phoenix and heads off towards the Rendez-Vous at the decker bar.
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:38 pm

You definitely have an eye for fashion this fits perfectly. Thank you
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 ZThe group heads off to the backdoor, which is situated in a back alley with no parking. Those who arrive either arrive on foot or by taxi. The patrons all are dressed up in fancy maid/butler outfits, including the troll bouncer at the door who checks each guest for weapons and other contraband as he smokes a cigarette.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Kitaro struts towards the entrance with confidence, knowing he has nothing on him that could get him in trouble.

As he approaches the bouncer he spreads his jacket and allows the troll to pat him down while saying. "Good evening chummer. looks like the party is jumping already."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Z"Greetings, my friend. Things are going well. It's our most popular night. Do you have any weapons, drugs, outside foods or drink? They have to stay here. Get caught with them inside and I'm the one that gets to throw you out. Literally."  

He points to a series of concentric circles across the alley on the opposite wall and says, "That's what I aim for," with a playful wink.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:29 am

"Nothing of the sorts omae. All I brought are my good looks and my charm" says Kitaro, as he winks back at the bouncer.
    After the bouncer is done checking him, Kitaro will proceed inside, paying an entry fee if necessary.
    Inside he will begin to mingle with the crowd and sends a message to Fuchou "So how do I recognize this person we are supposed to meet exactly?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:05 pm

Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 ZThe troll frisks Kitaro and (assuming he's not trying to sneak anything in that he isn't supposed to) lets him into the club. The music is pumping, people are dancing and having a good time. The inside of the club is much what you expect the inside of a club to look like. Scantily clad people dance around in artificial fog, laser lights and the occasional strobe. The only difference is that everyone is covered in obvious cyberware and clad in various costumes (though roughly half have stuck to the maid/butler theme). The extent of cyberware is particularly unusual in this country where modifying oneself with such extensive cyberware is considered taboo. Those who do (either due to injury or work requirement) tend to go subtle, but nothing about anyone here is subtle.

There is a bar on one side of the room, round booths on the other and on the far end are three doors. 2 are clearly labelled for the bathrooms while the third is labelled "Simsense experiences".

Peering through AR, you see everyone has flashy icons that mirror various anime characters both popular and obscure. There are automated sprites that go around interacting with the guests. Since tonight is "maid night" as all the sprites appear to be either attractive maids or butlers. One maid approaches Kitaro on the matrix and gives a deep bow before saying, "Welcome to the Back Door. How may I help you, most honored guest?"
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Fuchou is in his hideout in the sewers trying to be as comfortable as possible and responds back to Kitaro. Presumably he has made arrangements with Roku to meet the two of them in person and his Kanmushi, so if Roku sent them any info on how to recognize her he passes that on, if not then he sends her a message that they have arrived along with a picture from the kanmushi of something distinguishing on their clothes.

"ni vvr niii"
    Vigenere key of REVENGE
    (((we are here)))

"I've let her know that we are here, and sent her a picture of [insert interesting feature here, maybe a flower that Kitaro is wearing?]."

Last edited by Fuchou 复仇 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 pm

Kitaro orders a drink from the sprite, something fancy with an umbrella, and puts in one earbud from his commlink so he can communicate with Fuchou more easily.
    He says to Fuchou "I'm not wearing any kind of flower"
    He stops for a second, sighs and continues "Just tell her to look for the only guy without cyber. I'm not exactly hard to spot in this place. Also, I'm holding a drink with a green umbrella"

Kitaro then continues to casually stroll around the club, giving Fuchou the chance to see everything that's going on through his kanmuchi.
    Audio is probably more difficult because of the loud music playing in the background.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:38 pm

Kitaro

An extremely modified elf female with an obvious datajack, three eyes and fiberopic hair glowing down her back approaches Kitaro and says, "Hello darling. Why don't you and I go have some privacy in one of the simsense rooms. The noise out here is just dreadful and things are just so much more... intimate back there."

She gestures off to the room marked for simsense.
    Mission 5d - High Security Testing - Page 3 Akane Takeshi
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:49 pm

Kitaro assumes this is Roku. And if she's not, even better!

Kitaro simply smiles, nods and says "Excellent idea miss."
    He walks in the direction she gestured at and holds the door open for her.
    Kitaro will enter after her and look for a simsense room that's free.

If one is available, Kitaro will enter it together with the elven woman, sit down and place the little kanmuchi bug on the table in front of him.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Kitaro

The woman leads Kitaro through the door and into one of several private simsense rooms. An AR sign in front of the door says "reserved". The pair slip in and she locks the door behind. Inside is a featureless white room with places to sit and cables coming from the ceiling to connect to datajacks. A basket in the corner has some trodes for those who might need them. They look like they are almost never used if they've been used at all.

She glances at the kanmushi on the table and moves close to Kitaro, saying, "A bug, eh? Like to film the action for later review? Kinky. I also like to record experiences. However, it's basic etiquette to at least ask permission before doing that. A girl doesn't want her every intimate moment broadcast to just anyone, does she?"

The woman pulls a small device from her purse and flips a switch. Fuchougou's signal is suddenly cut off and he loses the feed from the kanmushi. She then gives a wink and says, "Now shall we get to having a little private fun? Tell me... what's your type?"

Her breasts begin to swell as if they are about to burst from her shirt and she says, "Do you like them big?"

Suddenly they lose mass until her chest is almost flat, "Or do you prefer someone a bit more flat chested?"

She then says, "Maybe you care more about personality?" as she pulls a small case from her purse. She opens it to reveal several BTL chips, marked dominatrix, librarian, virgin, sporty and sub. she has some others as well, but puts them away before Kitaro can get a good look at them.

Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Kitaro is not 100% sure of what exactly is going on. But as the hormones begin to take over it seems to matter less and less to him.

He decides to just go with the flow "Just keep them at a natural size darling, I like it like that." as he caresses her arm, beginning at the hand and slowly moving upwards towards her shoulders.
    As he reaches her shoulders he begins to massage them saying "Just relax, we have all night"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Kitaro

The woman's breasts swell to a nice C-cup as she smiles and happily accepts the massage. Her body is firm with muscle. Not the bulky type of muscle one would expect from a wrestler or body builder, but the sort of lean, flexible muscle one might expect from a gymnast. She says, "So what do you do for a living, handsome? Not often that we get a normie in here. Especially an elf one."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 am

As Kitaro's massaging hands begin to slowly make their way down from the woman's shoulders to her upper back he says.

"Me, I'm in fashion design darling. I specialize in custom made suits for men."

His hands slide around to the front and cup the woman's breasts.

(( con, 10 hits ))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:01 am

Kitaro

The woman sighs happily as Kitaro fondles her. Before long the two are in each other's naked embrace which allows Kitaro to fully explore all of the various modifications the woman has had. Her flexibility has been enhanced, as well as her skin's sensitivity in various erogenous zones. She apparently even has both sets of genitalia. Things get really weird once she slips a trode net onto Kitaro's head and the two involve themselves in simsense sexcapades. The woman selects one of several scenarios in the system and settles on one in which the pair appear to be in a stadium on a sumo ring with hundreds of 'people' watching them. Kitaro experiences sensations he's never experienced before through the magic of simsense as the crowd seems to watch with growing excitement. Eventually the pair climax and lay breathless on the sandy ring as roar of the crowd roars around them. It is certainly surreal. "My name is Akane, by the way," the woman says, "Akane Takeshi. Nice to meet you. So what brings a normie like you to a club like this?"
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:31 pm

Kitaro lays on the bed with his arms folded behind his head feeling utterly relaxed, and even a bit sleepy as is custom for a man after sex.

"My name is Kitaro. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you" Kitaro gives her a sly smile and a wink.
    "A friend of mine was supposed to meet someone in this club but he was unable to make it, so he sent me in his stead. That's what the bug was for, so he could participate in the meeting after I had made contact."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:58 am