Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+2
Sam Dekker
winkingchef
6 posters

3B - One flew over the cuckoo hut

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

3B - One flew over the cuckoo hut - Page 19 Empty Re: 3B - One flew over the cuckoo hut

Post by GameMaster Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 am

((I see it fine, you got 1 hit. Not sure what is up with the image version of the dice roller, but as Sam says, I put in a text version which shouldn't cause issue, other than being harder to read at a glance.

@Ichigo - So, like I said before, describe to me what you are doing to get the animals under control))

RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

3B - One flew over the cuckoo hut - Page 19 Empty Re: 3B - One flew over the cuckoo hut

Post by RafV Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:53 pm

((@Ichigo: I think you forgot to add the hits from Sun helping out. You have Outdoors at 2, and INT at 4, so a dicepool of 6. You rolled 6, but could add the hits from my roll (which the GM rolled for me) to it. If I got it correct, that's 3 extra dice.))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:41 pm

(Ok thanks sam.) Ichigo will ask the goblin that feeds them if i could have some of their food, if he gives ichigo some the he will go to each one separately and put his hand in front of him and say starting with the hippogriff "hey buddy its ok i got something for you but you're going to have to calm down ok buddy were not her to hurt you were trying to help you be free, to get you outside ok man i really hope you guy can understand me" and he will do that with all the critters that wujen has freed. 

If there is no food then he will do the same thing and hope for the best!
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:33 pm

The two wild animals are rampaging around, going nuts. With the help of Sun, Ichigo tries to calm them down with some random jerky he happens to have in his pocket and actually manages to do so. The hippogriff follows Ichigo around and the pegasus follows Sun.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:55 pm

With the animals under control, it is a simple matter of opening a door from the weighting room to access the servants' quarters. It is perhaps the plainest room you have come across within this building. The walls are bare save for the 2 doors which adorn them. Lined up against the walls are several bunk beds with some ratty sheets. Hanging up against one of the walls are several maid uniforms which would fit some rather short maids. Likely the goblins you've encountered throughout the hut. In one of the beds, a small green goblin is sleeping, his snores interrupted by the occasional coughing fit.

With the beds and everything, there is clearly not enough space in this room for your entire convoy of escapees, forcing you to spread out between this room and the last. Kinsley the satyr holds open the door to prevent the groups from getting separated.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:27 pm

WuJen goes to the bedside of the sleeping goblin. Being careful he tries to assense the goblin to see how sick it is.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 pm

With the brightness of the inherent magic in the room making the astral plane blinding to look at, Wujen has to squint and focus to get a good read on the goblin. Pushing through, he manages to barely tell that the goblin has the flu, just as a coughing fit sends a fine spray of saliva in Wujen's face. A quick look over on the physical plane confirms this. It probably isn't a terminal condition so long as he gets rest, fluids and maybe some antibiotics, but he probably won't be in the mood to talk until it clears up a bit.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:58 pm

WuJen calls Ichigo over, "You have anything for him to help clear up the flu, or at least make him feel better for a bit?"
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi

Post by Valacan Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:21 pm

"I will look and see if i have something for him though i really wasn't expecting to be treating someone with the flu" ichigo will look throuh his medikits to find some antibiotics and anything i would think could possibly help the sick goblin.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:23 pm

(Ooc: I don't really know if a healthy spell will have any effect on a sickness like this. There's no real "injury", at least not as we usually think of it.)
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:25 pm

((Sun can try yelling at the flu til it leaves the goblin's body))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Lol, yell at Ichigo till he cures the goblin...
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Ichigo finds nothing useful in his medkit to treat the flu. Being a virus, he knows it requires antiviral medication. The closest he has is antibiotic ointment meant to be used topically to avoid wound infections. It would be of no help. If a cure is to be had for this goblin, it must be found elsewhere.

((@wujen - yeah, heal wouldn't work. Cure disease would though.))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:30 am

While Ichigo busies himself with the goblin WuJen approaches Sun and Frog Sam.

"I have a thought on helping Sam a bit with his predicament. It's by no means a solution, but it should make communication easier at any rate. I will use a mind probe on Sam, and then create an illusion of him. Then I will use Sam's thoughts to control the illusion so that it speaks and moves as he directs. It will still be an illusion, so while he can touch things, he won't be able to physically affect them except for sensation. Still, at least he won't have to keep typing as a frog on a borrowed comlink."

(Ooc: computer video card is dead, I think, so on my phone for the foreseeable next forever. Please make the appropriate rolls for the spells involved)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 am

The combination of spells creates a "good enough" Sam facsimile. It takes a significant amount of concentration on Wujen's part, but you now have an intangible Sam, capable of speaking and walking around.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:02 am

The intangible Sam walks around the room, touching things. Just, basically, testing out his new incorporeal body to see what the sensation of feeling things is, and how ineffectual he is at affecting his environment.

"Thank you," he says to WuJen, more to test out his new incorporeal vocal chords than anything.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:50 am

Sam finds that he isn't so much talking and interacting with things directly, but having his thoughts read and then projected upon the illusion. There is a sort of weird disconnect between the two, like having a dream where you are controlling yourself from the third person, but he's probably used to a similar sensation playing video games.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

Sam tries to throw a mark on the Goblin.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:52 pm

The illusion, being capable of doing whatever Wujen can imagine (at least within the range of the spell effect), tosses a harmless mark on the goblin. Sleeping as he is, he does not seem to notice it.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Sam tries to control the goblin. He attempts to enter the goblin host and see what he can do about shutting down the flu terminals.
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:16 pm

((Wait, these goblins are machines?))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

((No. We have no reason to believe that they're machines. There is a 0% chance that Sam will be able to hack this goblin))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:01 pm

((Sam's just pretending the world is the matrix because that's the best metaphor he has in his mind Wink ))

Sam's attempts predictably end in failure. It is amusing to watch however.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Sam throws a mark onto the frog. At least he can control that.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Sam tries lifting the right arm of intangible Sam, while lifting the left front leg of frog Sam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am