Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+3
GameMaster
winkingchef
Fuchou 复仇
7 posters

Mission 2b - Special Delivery

WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

Post by WuJen Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm

In a voice exhausted and still trembling with the effort of maintaining the illusion WuJen says "That's me, super lucky.  I just wanted out without either a fight or a murder on my conscious.  I probably should have just summoned Fire, blinded Rocket Man and done a little urban renewal.  That had a low probability of success and likely would have just been a more flashy way of murdering you anyway.  Talking seemed better.  Marginally."

"As it is, no one has died yet,  Once I've had a chance to rest I can fix up your wounds and send you on your way.  I'd untie you but I think if I move around too much right now I'm going to have a stroke or something.  It really has been a long day."
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Post by RafV Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Sun's mouth is slightly hanging, amazed at what WuJen just pulled off. He then notices the wounds and bruises on the elf. Poking Ichigo in the ribs with his elbow, he points at the bound elf. "You got some medkits and know how to use them, right?"
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:49 pm

((ichigo picks his jaw up off the floor from what he just saw, is there something ichigo can do to help either of them?))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Chougou starts driving away at the fastest pace that won't arouse suspicion

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Ichigo could apply another stim patch to Wujen, but as a medical professional realizes that doing so could result in an OD that might kill him, particularly in his current condition. He just needs the drugs currently in his system to wear off so he can sleep.

The elf's wounds on the other hand are quite superficial and easy to treat with a medkit. ((gimme a first aid check))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Biotech(First aid) Valacan carried out 9 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:38 pm

((Wow that sucks.))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:39 pm

((So that's a complete and total failure. So that's it right I can do anything else?))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Torpor looks at Wujen, "you almost made up for being cocky. You might want to be a little more careful in the future. On a side note i probably should make extra narcojet rounds for you guys in case we need to take out a bunch of heavy hitters. They definitly outclassed us. And quite possibly pick up a negotiation skillsoft for next time, just in case. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 pm

((yeah, it fails, but it's not like she needs a whole lot of patching up. After first aid, there's magic and then natural healing left. Remember that you get your medkit's rating added to the check if you have the wireless enabled, and there is no real reason for you not to have, so roll those dice as well if you haven't already))

Ichigo cleans up some of the road rash so at least it won't get infected while Chougou gets the hell out of Dodge. You are barely past the gang when you hear a hiss like roar followed by an explosion and gun fire. Looking through the side mirrors, you see that the group is suddenly attacked by a pack of awakened ghouls. The ghouls can be seen flinging spells and tearing into the humans with their teeth as the humans mow down some of them with their rifles. It is a pretty bloody looking battle that you quickly get away from as you turn a corner and head a block down the road. You are close enough to still hear the fighting when you arrive at the drop off spot. It is an intersection with no one about, but the moment you arrive, all of your commlinks begin to ring simultaneously (with the sole exception of the elf, whose commlink appears to have been damaged during her manhandling. she remains tied up).
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:25 pm

((no I haven't I completely forgot about that thanks)) Valacan carried out 5 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:32 am

Chougou answers his commlink and patches it in so the others can hear it.

"Delivery service" he says and waits for a reply

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:43 pm

A voice on the other end says, "You have arrived. I trust your trip was not too troublesome. Forgive me for I am unable to be at your current location at this moment as you took longer than I was expecting. I have a new coordinate for you to meet me at. It should be coming to your commlinks now."

You each receive a text message with the new coordinates listed. The spot appears to be at the center of a junk yard within the Kita Barrens, about 10 minutes away.

"I will need you to arrive at the location within 5 minutes. Do not be late." You are disconnected without another word.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well, it's official.  Someone is playing games.  We took longer than expected to arrive but they are able to contact us instantly upon arrival, despite not giving a time expected for delivery.  Now they set an impossible goal for an even shadier location."

"Either we are being set up, or someone is testing us just to see what we will do."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 pm

((Note: it is impossible if you drive the speed limit and obey traffic laws. it is possible if you go full crazy taxi getting there. You are in a Z rated security area, so it is unlikely that police will get in your way.))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:42 pm

"Let's put the pedal to the metal!
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Chougou; sick of the delays, shenanigans and general nonsense; rigs in deeper and tells everyone to hold on because they're going to make it there in 5.

((what would I roll in this situation?))

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:47 pm

((give me your pilot+reaction. If you are going hot sim, you get to add +2 to it))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Pilot 5 + Reaction 5 + Hot-sim 2

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 12 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Chougou peels off with a squeal of rubber. The elf in the back bounces about recklessly as she is neither seat-belted nor able to use her limbs to brace herself against the vehicle's sudden movement. You are driving for a few seconds when you come to a red light. There are cars crossing the intersection, but you might be able to slip between if you time it right... ((tell me if you are gunning it or waiting at the light. If you gun it, give me a pilot+reaction check))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Gun it

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 12 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 15 5

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Chougou pushes through the light, barely making it through a gap in traffic. The cars on either side squeal to a halt and shout out curses in his direction as the dwarf heads through, swerving around a couple of cars on the way. Luckily traffic is pretty sparse so he is able to keep up his speed pretty easily.

He's been driving for about 3 minutes and seems to be making good time as the rattled elf says in elven, "So is someone going to freaking untie me or is your goal to give me a concussion in this death trap from his crazy driving?"
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Chougou is unaware of the noises and keeps going, hellbent on getting this job done
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm

"Oh sorry mis, here let me help you." ((ichigo will untie her.))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:35 pm

The elf straps herself into a seat as the car bounces down the road.

The elf says in Elvish (for those of you who speak elvish):

As the elf complains, Chougou rounds a corner. He realizes from the street map that the destination is on the other side of a street block and there is an alley coming up that he could use to cut through and save some time. But it'll be tight with the van. He isn't sure if the van will fit between the buildings or not...

((follow the road, or cut through the alley? give me a check if you decide to cut through the alley))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 am