Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+3
GameMaster
winkingchef
Fuchou 复仇
7 posters

Mission 2b - Special Delivery

Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

Post by Torpor Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:18 pm

((yes I'm still using the silenced narco rounds,
    I was trying to be non lethal. And liking the way is working out
    If i can hit the orc biker i will shoot him.))

((18 -1 for damage))
    Torpor carried out 17 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:22 pm

"I can't tell.  I don't see any obvious wounds, but astral perception isn't the same as normal sight.  I can see that my life is severely diminished.  I can fix it with a heal spell, but as I am not I don't trust myself to cast it properly."
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:28 am

((So is Wujen physically hurt or astrally?))
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:09 am

If you get hurt it affects both the physical and astral

I have a few mild burns from a manager bolt, and then Torpor got me for 11 stun and overflowed another 3 body under mind control, but I didn't see him do it.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:58 am

((wujen has been physically shot and coated in a paralytic toxin. The armor absorbed most of the impact from the bullet, but he has effectively been overdosed, which caused the physical damage. You can treat his wounds with first aid, or wake him up (at least temporarily) with a stim patch if you have any.))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:19 pm

I think that once Chougou hears this he is going to disconnect to go check on Wujen as he is completely surprised to find out that he has been hurt.

Over the groups shared commlink:

"Ichigo, Wujen is hurt and needs medical attention. Also, there's a giant hole in the van's back door!!! I had to jack out because we're sitting ducks here, I hate to ask but can someone come protect us."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:20 pm

((okay, so he's checking on Wujen instead of attacking with the drone? attacking with that drone is a complex action so he can't do both))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:21 pm

((alternately he could attack with this action and use his last action to check on wujen since his init is so high))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:39 pm

((That was the order that I was imagining it happening in, that he would attack with the drone first even when he hears that Wujen is hurt because he doesn't understand the severity of it (he must be thinking that Wujen fell over and hit his head or something) so Chougou would then jack out and once he sees the depth of it he will call for help and only use remote control because it's a very vulnerable position to be in and he is now very scared that there is a hole in the back of the van.

If that takes more than this turn I think it will have to bleed into the next one, because I can't see him doing anything else.))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:41 pm

((So what do I roll to try to heal Wujen?))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:01 pm

((alright, that'll be chougou's next 2 passes.

First aid would be biotech(first aid)+logic. If you do not take off his armor, you will only heal half as much, so you should probably do that first (he is pretty unlikely to get shot in the van atm). You need at least 2 successes, each hit after those initial 2 is 1 box of healing. This is a complex action that takes a number of rounds equal to the damage you heal.

And while I wait for Sun's action, @Torpor - You are being shot by suppressive fire. do you hit the dirt (-5 init and go prone) or do you keep standing (not prone and still get to have one last action, but you may get hit with a bullet or two)? ))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 pm

((i will hit the dirt))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 pm

((biotech/first aid)) Valacan carried out 9 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Post by RafV Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Sun, heavily panting, going purely on stubbornness, swings his fist to the orc's jaw.
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:59 pm

((ichigo will give WuJen a stim patch to get him up!))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Round 3, last phase

Chougou makes one last attack on the human. The blade stabs the human, wounding him, but not quite taking him down. (4P) Then, realizing Wujen is injured, he jacks out of his RCC to check on his friend, calling for help. ((Technically 2 passes worth of actions, but there is nothing anyone else can do to interrupt him while doing it, so doing them both now.))

Torpor doesn't have a shot on the ork yet, so he maneuvers into cover, making his way behind the van until he can see movement and shoots! Since the ork is still in the van and Sun is currently in the way, it is a particularly difficult shot. To Torpor's credit, he actually makes it. Barely, but good enough. The chemicals coat the ork, but he manages to somehow power through them. ((8S))

Ichigo, now in the van, begins to check on Wujen's wounds, starting by removing his armor to get a better look. ((note that Wujen still has armor on, so that will hinder the attempt. At any rate, the check is enough to heal one box of physical damage without armor, 0 boxes with armor. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time and say you take off his armor before you start treating him because the bikers are basically running away at this point, but in the future be sure to take the time to take off the patient's armor unless there is still a fair chance of them getting injured while you work on them. Putting the stim patch on will happen later. I need to know what rating the patch is though.))

Wujen, unable to do much else, considers how best to heal his body.

The human biker, somehow still on his feet, bleeding and now no longer grappled by Sun says, "Screw this!" He then hops on one of the bikes, plugs in and starts to speed off.

The ork, drowsy, but happily loaded up on snacks, pulls out a different RCC from his bag ((simple1)) and pushes a button ((simple2)). Outside, one of the motorcycles roars to life and maneuvers to fire at the only hostile currently not in a van: Torpor.  A full-auto spray of bullets rains in his direction, pinning him behind cover as he dives for the ground. He then gets ready to move past Sun and get out of the van.

Sun, stubborn as a dwarf, pushes through the pain and makes a punch at the ork. He actually makes a really good swing, but the ork takes it like an ork. An ork who is not impressed. (1S damage)

Initiatives for next phase and effects
    0 - motorcycle
    0 - Chougou
    0 - Torpor (7S)
    0 - Ichigo
    0 - Wujen (11S,6P)
    0 - HumanBiker (10S,9P)
    0 - OrkBiker (9S)
    0 - Sun (12S)
    0 - Pebble

((New round for everyone! Give me your new inits and actions.

Torpor is currently pinned down under suppressive fire from the rigged motorcycle (getting up means he may be hit unless he beats the motorcycle's initiative or the motorcycle is ordered to stop doing suppressive fire. He is safe so long as he stays down though)

the human is about to bike away

the ork is about to leave the van and do the same

The van is squeaking and grinding down the road on its rims. It is not going very fast, but poses a risk to traffic and pedestrians if it keeps going on by itself.))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:23 am

((Respect to that ork for taking that much punishment and just kinda shrugging it off Laughing ))

((Initiative roll:))
    10 + RafV carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2
    - 4 (wound mod)

Anger washes over Sun, because the ork having killed the driver and even moreso that he is still standing, after being shot and beaten. It replaces his unwillingness to go down himself with an urge to take this drekface down. He takes another swing, putting all his strength in it

((Attack roll:))
    AGI + Close Combat (Unarmed) - Wound modifiers
    5 + 6 (+2) - 4
    RafV carried out 9 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 3
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 am

((Got 1 edge left. Shall I use it to improve that attack roll, the initiative roll, or shall I keep it for another time?))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:18 am

((if i can see either ganger from the ground i fire from here (with a penalty? ) if not i try to move to a better angle from cover and fire at them))

Initiative 12-1+
    Torpor carried out 3 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier

Post by WuJen Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:49 pm

(OOC:  I'm curious about my damage.  I got 3P from the mages Manabolt, and 3P from the overflow on Torpor's OP shot of doom.  I had thought that I managed to knock down some of the manabolt with my spell defense though.  Should I not have 2 boxes less?  Just want to get it straight before we start slapping patches.)
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:37 pm

((so I didn't give Wujen a stim patch for my dumb ass didnt get any lol my bad guys. Ill make sure to properly stock up after thia mission. Lol ))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Chougou seeing that Ichigo is taking care of the situation in the van remotely controls his drones and gets a view of what's going on. ((how much of an action is it to jack back in? If Chougou can jack back in and attack quickly I would think he would do that, but if it means losing a turn
    then I think he would just RC them...I guess I'll just RC them for now because he probably is worried about what's going on outside immediately.))

Init 1 + 10

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6

Chougou would like to attempt to slash at the Ork again:

Gunnery 5 + Logic 5

Fuchou 复仇 carried out 10 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 1 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 9 2
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:01 pm

((@wujen - you are correct. forgot to adjust that. will do now

@Torpor - So the way suppression fire works is they are shooting around your area to keep you down rather than actually hit you. So long as you stay down, you won't get hit. If you get up or try to leave the area, then you may get hit (the check is reflex+edge, not the usual reflex+intuition for most attacks). You can attempt to shoot from cover without getting hit, but the suppression fire does give you a penalty equal to however many hits they make on their attack.
    So in short, your options are shoot with an unknown penalty, or shoot without a penalty but possibly get hit with gun fire first

@Chougou - It is a simple action to jack in and a simple action to give a command to a drone. If you jack in directly to the drone, the type of action you need to use to do something with the drone is the same as you would use to do the same thing. So simple or possibly complex (depending on the type) for a ranged attack, complex for a melee attack. The benefit of giving a command is that the drone(s) will keep following that command until you tell them not to so you just set them and let them go. They get their own initiatives (which are pretty high) and function independently. The disadvantage of doing that is drones usually have a lot less dice to do stuff than you do, so they are more likely to fail.
    So to answer your question, you can give the duelist a command this pass, but if you want to jump into it and attack with it, it will take a simple action this pass to jack in and a complex to do the attack.

@Sun - defeating these bikers isn't THAT important as they are about to run away anyway. I would save the edge if I were you. The mission isn't over yet.))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:51 pm

((I'll stay down and shoot with a penalty. I have 18 dice to start with and should hopefully be able to hit))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 pm

((Ok, no edge, just the rolls.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:39 am