Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+3
GameMaster
winkingchef
Fuchou 复仇
7 posters

Mission 2b - Special Delivery

RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 20 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

Post by RafV Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 pm

"Hey Carl, how much would you pay for a batch of lightly used armored jackets?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Crazy Carl says, "Armor jackets? Why would I need armor jackets? Now if you need coffins for the former owners of those armor jackets, I can hook you up!"
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:09 pm

"Why, for extra protection to the integrity of the new coffins' owners, of course. If your clients have to travel through some bad territory and are afraid their final rest gets disturbed by turning into a sieve from bullets, and they can't afford your top-notch highest end coffins, for a small extra, they can travel to their eternal peace with a peaceful mind, knowing no bullet will disturb their earthly remains."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Crazy Carl slaps his knee and gives a hearty guffaw! "Son, you would be an excellent used coffin salesman. You want to give up your night job and give a try selling off them there vests as a special add on with whatever coffin ye sell, I invite ye to try."
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Torpor gathers the commlinks and puts them away for now. ((I presume the machine pistols are stashed in the van away from the bodies for now))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:57 pm

((I forget what our options are for places to take these guys so that we are out of Carl's hair...a house? My garage?))

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:10 pm

((there aren't any inherent options, just come up with whatever you like. Though if you wanted to get rid of them, Carl would be happy to oblige))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 am

"Ichigo, how long do you think these guys will be out for? I can keep them in the van, but I'm not sure how they will behave once they wake up. We might just want to go hang out in a park if we don't have anywhere to put them."

Sent from Topic'it App
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Valacan Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:12 am

((ichigo will examine our guests can I determine how much longer they will out for?))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 am

Ichigo has no way of knowing specifically, but generally people under the drug are out a good 5-7 hours. They should be out until morning.
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:55 am

"Well it's not something I can determine since I don't know at what time they took the drug but as far as I can tell they should be putvtill morning. But I'm not a 100% on that."
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:21 pm

"Well, I don't think that we should leave them on the streets, but I'm reluctant to take them back to my house too. Can we check them into a hotel around here?"

((what would it cost to put them up in a room? Are there any places that wouldn't look at us funny for bringing in passed out people?))

"I'm thinking that if they wake up and want to talk then we can leave them our contact info. If they don't want to talk then I don't think it's being around them would convince them anymore. I'm ready to go get some sleep though."

Sent from Topic'it App
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 pm

((well, love hotels are specifically designed so you never meet any other customers or staff. You just walk up to a free room and you are locked in until you've paid for your time via a vending machine-like device. No one knows you are there.))
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier

Post by Valacan Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm

((I like that idea))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Let's go put these guys in the nearest love hotel and then get a room of our own too. I don't need much for sleep accommodations. We can leave a note on them to call us when they wake up so that we can get whatever information they will give us.
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:14 am

Chougou would also like to put a flyspy in the room and have it alert him when there is movement.
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:47 am

"Why can't we just talk to them here?  Other than it is probably inconvenient for Carl?  It would also make it easier for Carl if we need to dispose of bodies. I am also thinking this is the Johnson and we failed horribly,  why do we need to go to strange places to talk with them? "
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 am

((unless of course i missed a post somewhere saying that these definitely were not the guys that hired us. We should perhaps be a bit more diplomatic with them))
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier

Post by Torpor Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:58 am

((i also check any of them for skill Jacks and eject any chips if there is))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:52 am

((none of them appear to have any visible cyberware. The only reason not to keep them at Carl's is that they will be unconscious until morning and he will not want to babysit bodies while he is working. He presumably does not know about the bodies in your van yet unless you guys plan on carting them out.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō

Post by winkingchef Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:00 am

((Also giving full-essence unconscious bodies to a ghoul is like asking a 3 year old to guard a gallon of ice cream))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 am

((These guys have been unconscious for the whole time, yet Carl got a call saying everything is done and it's ok to pay us. Logically, we can assume the nibjas were the actual contacts and these guys were either going to intercept, or are part of some test.))
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Chougou looks up the rates for the nearest love hotel
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:19 pm

"I am sure that Carl has business to attend to, we should let him get back to it..."
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 pm

(ooc: Before we start selling off their clothes and weapons we need to know more about who they are.  If this was all some sort of test, or they are the actual opposition to the delivery... we can strip them naked and send them out into the world as an object lesson.  If they are the Johnson--unlikely-- or they have really good reason to be intercepting that package, we can pat them on the ass and send them home intact.  If they want to hire us to recover the package, that's a separate conversation.)

(I'm a lot unconscious, but if I were awake I'd be advocating the love hotel but *not* leaving them alone or unsecured.  Until we know what's going on these guys should be kept as harmless as possible... monitored for wireless signals, bound, unarmed, etc...)

(We don't need to wait until they are awake, just until I am.  Preferably I'll sleep until the stun damage is gone, and my track had all 11 boxes filled, so that's gonna be at least several hours.  Once I'm awake I can mind probe them.)

(And while I'm unconscious and talking about things that my character has no way of knowing about, did Torpor pick up the medallion from the biker mage?  Eventually we are going to have to sort out all this stuff)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:43 pm