Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

4 posters

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Pr3tti
    Physical Track: 4/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Post by Legendary Sidekick Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:33 am

Pretti bows politely. “I’m glad you’re joining us too, Megumi. I also hope to win this thing without killing anyone.” When Sun hand off the weapon, Pretti adds, “Just the same, I hope you shoot better than we do!”
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:
    Physical Track: /
    Stun Track: /

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Post by Skia2016 Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 am

She tests the gun in her hand, as if to tell the weight of it. "Well, I don't like to brag, but I have been working on perfecting something I call a 360 quickdraw."

"Mind you, I usually only use it for work and entertainment purposes." She gives a hint of a sad look for a moment. "However, I am sure this sport will provide me with something i have been missing through it all "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Setsuko very diplomatically says, "Megumi here's with the police, so I'm sure her weapons skills are likely among the best between the three of you. But that's just an assumption, so let's test it out yeah?" 

Setsuko hands a a full clip of rounds to the oni and says, "Alright, that's 12 rounds. When I say go, you try to hit me with them."

She then takes cover and says, "Ready? Go!" and begins sprinting from one piece of cover to the next. She seems pretty fast, but it's clear from her occasional stumbling that Setsuko hasn't completely gotten used to her new legs yet. Still the armor she is wearing should prevent any major injury on a successful hit.

((Give me 4 firearms/pistols+agility checks, please))
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 The-Abandoned-Building
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 am

Pistol poised, it feels like an extension of her own body((Attempt 1: 5 successes)). Although part of her doesn't feel comfortable firing at her own friend ((Attempt 2: 3 successes)). But after the third shot the thirst for competition sets in, the thoughts of making this a hobby ((Attempt 3: 6 successes)). So it starts to feel more like a competition than a fight ((Attempt 4: 4 successes)).
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:09 am

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Setsuko is obviously well trained at using cover to her advantage, so shooting her while she runs is harder than it seems. Still, the oni is a fairly skilled marksman and manages to tag her with paint rounds an impressive 7 shots out of the 12. Looking down at the red paint splotches on her armor, Setsuko says, "Alright not bad at all. If the position was open, I'd put you down as a blaster. Too bad it isn't. Oh well, lets continue our training exercises. Sun, Pretti, you've had enough of a rest, time to get back to doing those training drills..."

She then resumes a brutal training regimen that involves a lot of running, ducking behind cover and getting shot at by Setsuko. During breaks you do still have the chance to ask any more questions any of you may have...
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:33 am

Megumi really worked up a sweat, all with a shine of happiness like Setsuko has never seen. There is something about the training and hard work that makes her feel more in her element. "You know?" she replies through gasped breaths, "I am really glad I picked this up."
    Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier

Post by Legendary Sidekick Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:47 am

Pretty experiments, sometimes using her skates, sometimes relying on her jacks without the skates. She wonders which is more effective—as skates increase her speed, but do they make her a more predictable target?
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Post by RafV Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 am

Sun just happily runs around, using his physique and gymnastics to get through. For him, it feels more like playing than work.

In the meantime, Minamoto's words mull through his head. The Butchers didn't seem to have acted outside their regular modus operandi, which is being as violent as possible within the rules. The others didn't seem to have shown anything out of the ordinary either. Yet there's more deaths and casualties than is normal, considering the armor.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Pretti finds that the skates are useful for speed when the ground is nice and smooth, but if there's any rubble or garbage in the way, they become something of a tripping liability. She finds herself engaging and disengaging them constantly depending on the terrain and whatever maneuver she happens to be doing. Stairs, for example, are not the best place to engage them, but clear hallways that are nothing but straight and no cover seem to be ideal for them.

By the end of the day, you are all sweaty, dirty and sore, partially from the exertion and just as much from being shot at repeatedly by Setsuko. Sun is clearly the one with the most stamina of the group, and even he is bruised and winded (albeit nowhere near as much as the others). "Alright, that's enough for today," Setsuko announces, "You all can head home and get some rest. Nice work, everyone. I'm satisfied enough with your current skills that I'm not afraid of putting you all on the field, so I leave it up to you all to decide what you want to do with the rest of the week. If you want more training, I'll give it to you. If you want to take the time to take care of other things, that's fine too. Discuss it among yourselves and get back to me in the morning."
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:25 pm

Among the sweat, there is a sexy gleam of confidence. Her mind is already made up. "Don't worry about waiting until tomorrow," she contemplates in her head, "I will have to make some time for my patrol, but on my spare time, I want to train. I may have some ideas on how I can be more effective.. She gives a flirty wink with her last response.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Setsuko says, "Alright, sure. I'll see you in the morning then. What about you other two? If you've got an answer already, feel free to give it. Otherwise you're free to think on it and let me know later."
    Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier

Post by Legendary Sidekick Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:50 pm

“Count me in,” Pretti says. “I think training up’s my best bet. I’m getting the hang of when to skate and when not.”

She says, “Nice meeting ya” to Megumi… and maybe she’s reading a bit into that wink, but she decides it’s none of her damn business.

She says to Sun, “I can still get in touch with my contact. Maybe it’s nothing, but then fixed matches are meant to look legit.”
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Megumi gives a friendly smile "Good to meet you too. Happy I won't be doing this alone, and I will have a good team backing me up."
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 am

Sun's undecided between further training and looking into the accidents.
    "It would be good if you can ask around, yes. I'll do the same," he replies to Pretti.
    To Setsuko, he says:
    "I think I'll do half training here, half looking into the accidents. Hopefully, they were just that: accidents, but I'd rather not take the risk, not for the upcoming match, nor for any matches after that."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Setsuko says, "Alright, see you in the morning then. " She then heads out and leaves you all to your own devices for the night.
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:34 am

After the training with Setsuko, Sun heads over to eat some grilled chicken, then goes off to look for Shen.
    Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier

Post by Legendary Sidekick Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Pretti texts Akina, asking if she’d like to go for a roll around the neighborhood. Considering the last time they talked, Akina gave her a job, it seems like these walks are always in places where the two can talk about things that aren’t exactly legal.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:05 pm

Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:13 pm

The morning comes and Megumi comes prepared. You notice she has dressed in layers today as she takes off her uniform by her car to reveal a skin tight track suit.
    She looks a little more skinny and shapely outside of the uniform with lighter red patches, which could possibly be scars. Her hair, kept short and covering close to her eyes is brushed back, giving her a slightly more feminine look.
    Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier

Post by Legendary Sidekick Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:05 pm

Pretti skates up to Megumi. “Hey! You look like you’re really into this!” She can fake peppiness (as she was trained to back in her dancing days), but she genuinely thinks the oni cop looks cute with her hair like that.
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:49 pm

"Thank you," she replies lightly blushing, as if this was the first time ever receiving compliments, "its nothing really. I usually keep my hair like this for the force. Also," her hands move down her body as if to mention her attire, "I know I won't have this light of wardrobe on game day, but I figure I should try it for a little idea on how I can be better suited for the team."
    Her looks and attire may display confidence, but her manner of tone shows the exact opposite.
    Legendary Sidekick
    Legendary Sidekick

Runner Dossier

Post by Legendary Sidekick Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:36 am

Pretti is not so shy. When she removes her jacket she is only wearing a sports bra… and that’s literally all she has on. From the waist down, she’s a machine. There’s nothing to cover. (And at 6’3” with solid abs, you can guess she’s got a lot of self-confidence.)

“I used to be a dancer before I lost my legs.” That’s not all she lost, but it doesn’t need to be said. “So I’m no stranger to tight and skimpy. The body is part of the art form. I honestly don’t understand this sport, which is all about destroying bodies. But I won’t dis Urban Brawl. If I can’t respect the sport, I’m a liability.

“Actually, I wanna meet the team. If I can talk to all of them, it’ll be easier to fit in, and respect how they’re dealing with the loss of their mates.”
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier

Post by RafV Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:32 pm

With the girls disrobing, Sun quickly covers his eyes.
    "Uhmmm... Errr... Ehhhh... Yes... Let's meet the rest of the team....," he stutters.
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Megumi blushes a little more, thinking about Pretti's words, and examining her body. Nothing ugly about her: limbs with light muscular curves, light c cup breasts hiding a sculpted stomach, with almost no body fat. All covered in a crimson red skin, with splotches of dark red scars. "Well, your right. I love my body, I just don't like the attention I get for it."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Nqbuk8Setsuko shows up shortly after the rest of you and seems to hear at least part of the conversation going on. "Well that's good news," she says, "Because I brought a few of the team mates who were generous enough to lend their time to help train today. Quick introductions."

She then leads in six other people.
    Setsuko first gestures towards a young woman with brown hair in a tank top and tights. She seems like a very serious, no nonsense kind of person that probably would rather be elsewhere but got strong armed into helping. She says, "This is Miho Hatori, our medico. If you need to be patched up either on the field or off, she's the one you go to."

The woman gives a light bow and says, "Nice to meet you."
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Miho hatori
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Maru YoshihamaSetsuko then gestures to another woman in sports clothing, her hair tied up in a neat bun. The woman is quiet and gives off a sense that she's only really partially paying attention to what is going on and instead is mostly involved with her own thoughts. Setsuko says, "This is Maru Yoshihama, one of our scouts. Say hello, Maru."

Maru also gives a light bow and says, "Nice to meet you."
    The next person Setsuko gestures to is a bleached blond male with just some sweat pants on, emphasizing his very muscular chest. Setsuko says, "The showboat here is Reizo Muto. He's our blaster. I'll not say any more about him to avoid inflating his ego further than it already is."

"I got nothin to prove," Reizo says with a smirk, "Anyone can see I'm amazing just by looking at me."
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Reizo muto
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Denbe Nura"Yes, yes," Setsuko says as she quickly moves on to the next person. He is a young male with an obvious cyberarm and cybereyes. His skin is unusually pale and he seems somewhat distant, like a soldier reliving some past trauma. "This is Denbe Nura," Setsuko introduces, "He's not very talkative, but he's an excellent banger."

Denbe bows without a word.
    The next person Setsuko introduces also have some obvious cyberware, in particular his arms and eyes, plus he appears to have some protective dermal plating. Setsuko says, "This is Toshiki Nagao. Another banger. We call him the tank because if ever there was a person you'd want to to protect you from incoming gunfire, it's him."

Toshiki gives a polite bow and says, "Nice to meet you all. If you need protection, stick close to me and I will be your shield."
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 Toshiki Nagao
    Mission 6b - Let's get ready to rumble!!! - Page 3 WheelsThe last person Setsuko introduces is a (presumably) male in a motorcycle suit with a helmet and visor on that obscure his face. "This is Wheels, our outrider. He doesn't let anyone see his face or know his real name because he's afraid that if he becomes famous then he won't be able to keep the swooning fans away. Ain't that right, Wheels."

"I like my privacy," he replies then gives a bow and says, "Nice to meet you."

Last edited by GameMaster on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:45 am