Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

2 posters

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Empty Megumi meets privately with Setsuko

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8After the first day of training Megumi pays a visit to Setsuko's home in the evening. She opens the door and says, "Hey Megumi, did you need something?"
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:
    Physical Track: /
    Stun Track: /

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Empty Re: Megumi meets privately with Setsuko

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Although Megumi's home is small, its more on the side of cozy and secure. An added bonus is a personal gym within her apartment complex. "Well of course, I have been thinking over how to work out some ways in how to give more to the brawl while I'm out there. I have came up with an idea."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Empty Re: Megumi meets privately with Setsuko

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko leans on the door's threshold and asks, "Yeah? What's that?"
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:58 pm

"Well, thankfully one condition to win a round is surrender. Let's say, I can get the drop, and "force" a surrender without firing a shot."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:14 pm

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko smirks and says, "While that's definitely a valid way to get a player out of a play, they rejoin the game during the next play. To actually win the game that way, you'd have to somehow get the entire team to surrender in a single play. That'd be one hell of an impressive feat to pull off. It may be possible if we've taken out a few of their people first, I guess. But getting them all to surrender at once is pretty much impossible."
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 pm

Megumi ponders this as she invites you in "A valid point, and I can't be thirteen places at once. My thoughts though are a little bit of stealth training: enough that I can hold them up." Sitting on the couch, she replies, "If held up, what are the chances of them fighting back?
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 am

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko follows along and says, "Most people surrender when you've got a gun pointed at them within a couple of meters; particularly if they have no cover. No one wants to get shot if they can avoid it. Even in armor, it hurts. So if you have the drop on someone at a range where missing is unlikely, you can just tell them to surrender and they almost always will. Just make sure they actually hold their hands up and say they surrender before you put your gun down. Once they surrender, it's a kill penalty for them to shoot at anyone until the end of the play."
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:34 am

"It isn't like I will fire extra shots if unless they really try something. Yet I know my best game is up close and personal." Her last words sound slightly flirty
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:08 am

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko says, "Well, don't worry about ammo anyway. Each play we get time to reload and the team supplies you with all the rounds you need."
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:13 am

"Still, hopefully we can work on some of the stealth idea and see how it pans out." Her words sound slightly disappointed
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:50 am

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko says, "Sure. We'll see what we can get to work during this week's training. Is that all you wanted to talk about? You seem like something is wrong."
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:51 am

"Yeah, that's about it. Honestly, if everything works out with this, I would love to train for a spot on the league."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:00 pm

Megumi meets privately with Setsuko Nqbuk8Setsuko says, "Well, the season's coming to a close, so after this you'll not be able to play again until next year, but if you do well during this match, we're going to need replacements anyway. I'll be on my feet by next season, but the other two spots are going to be empty. Seems as good a way to get scouted as any. "
    Skia2016
    Skia2016

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias:

Post by Skia2016 Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 pm

She smiles happily hearing such news. "Well I will be happy to prepare beforehand Until then, I will see you tomorrow."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 am