Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

5 posters

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote

Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Empty Re: Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote

Post by Sam Dekker Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 am

Sam has found a quiet spot and is hard at work restoring his deck.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Kitaro Saito
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by Geert Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 am

Seeing how Sam is busy working on his electronic stuff, Kitaro decides to make a call to Akina himself.
    "Hi Akina, how's it going darling ... you know keeping busy ... say, I wanted to ask if you have time for some work. .... yeah I got a copy .... uhuh ... 4 ... good enough to get us past an office security guard ... So what's that gonna cost us?"
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Emiko Amaterasu /PokaYoke
    Stun Track: 3/10

Post by Emiko Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Meanwhile, Emiko purchases a burner phone and calls Dr. Emoto.

"Hello Dr. Emoto, this is Emiko. Sorry to bother you. There's something you may be able to help with. Please send me photos of the janitor uniform used in your building. Thank you."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Ozhftmm47utzAkina picks up and listens to Kitaro with a look of confusion, "You want 4 whats exactly?"

"Janitor uniforms?" Dr Emoto asks, "I'll see what I can do." About 20 minutes later, Emiko's commlink chirps. She finds a message with a short attached video of a janitor cleaning up a spill in a lab.
    Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Tokyo+-+Headshot+-+Photographer+Anthony+Wood+%289%29

Last edited by GameMaster on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Carefully articulating Kitaro says
    "We want 4 forged badges for entry to an office building"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Ozhftmm47utz"Security badges? And you have the data for them already? I can whip them out for 200 nuyen each if you send me the data. I can have them to you within a couple of hours. It shouldn't be hard."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 pm

"Is that your best price for an old friend and repeat customer? I'm pretty sure someone here will be needing a fresh SIN soon and I'd love to send the business your way."
    (( loyalty 2, negotiation 7 hits ))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:14 am

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Ozhftmm47utz"Haggling? Really? Tell you what, I'll knock off a quarter of the price if you promise to bring me something pretty from that lab you're hitting. Interesting pay data or experimental weaponry would be ideal. We'll even pay fair market price for what you bring back."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 pm

"You got yourself a deal darling! I'll try and find something extra shiny just for you."
    After ending the conversation Kitaro sends Akina the 600 Nuyen and asks Emiko to send her the necessary data from Dr Emoto as well.
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Emiko sends the information Kitaro requested. She also shows Kitaro the video of the janitor cleaning so he can see the uniform. "Think you can sew up some suits that look like this?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Mission 4A - Mudra She Wrote  - Page 17 Ozhftmm47utz"Alright, get back to you in a couple hours."
    Akina's image vanishes and once she is transmitted the data, she gets to work on making the badges. She will presumably get back to you with the badges as promised.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 am

Kitaro watches the video. Pulls up his nose and replies: "Are you sure you want me to make uniforms like this? They are butt ugly!"
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Emiko smiles and puts a hand on Kitaro's shoulder and says, "I'm sure when you wear it you'll make it look good. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Honestly, I've never touched sewing but if there's something easy, I'll try."
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:47 am

Kitaro sighs.
    Alright miss Emiko, I'll see what I can do
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:38 am

Kitaro contacts all the team members for their measurements. He then heads to a well known store called "clothes 4 tsjiep" and picks up some jump suits that look similar to the ones in the video.

He then returns to the center and finds a quiet room. One by one Kitaro magically transforms the uniforms until they can stand up to a casual inspection.

When all 5 uniforms are done, a very tired looking Kitaro drops the pile off at Emiko.
    "There you go miss Emiko, I hope these are sufficient."
    Afterwards he takes a well-deserved nap to recover from the work.
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:03 am

"These look perfect," Emiko says to Kitaro.

Kitaro walks off and Emiko says to Sam and Sun, "guys, I think I have an idea. I'm going to go look at the list of employees, figure out who's the janitorial supervisor, and hack into their computer. I'm guessing they may send messages from home sometimes and, if I can hack in to that computer, I can send a message to all janitors that anyone working tonight to come in an hour later. That will give us enough time to get in and out."

Emiko looks in the direction of where Kitaro went and back to Sam and Sun and says, "Kitaro will be out for a few hours. Sam, you seem busy working on something. Sun, can you take my car and drive me around while I do some hacking? My other option is to take the bus." Emiko makes a face of disgust.

(5 hits for marking supervisor)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 am

Emiko goes through the files and finds the person she hopes would be in charge of coordinating the janitors. Commcode in hand, she finds the commlink connected to the matrix and marks it with ease.

((Give me a Computers/Hacking + Intuition [Sleaze] check to send out the message))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Post by RafV Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:48 am

Sun scratches his beard. "I've never driven a car before, but how difficult can it be? You just tap some stuff on the screen and away it goes. Easy-peasy!"
    Emiko
    Emiko

Runner Dossier

Post by Emiko Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:01 am

To Sun, Emiko says, "yep, that's pretty much it. I'm sure you're a natural."

Now in the commlink, Emiko searches the sent messages looking for messages previously sent to ensure she has the right person, they have sent messages before, and pick up on vernacular used.

(assuming she finds the information)
    Attention everyone:

Due to testing in the building, the next shift is asked to come in an hour later. The following shift will be back to normal..

Thank you,
    (Supervisor name)
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 am

The message is sent, your preparations are done and all that remains is to do the actual job. You all arrive near the building using whatever means of transportation you deem convenient. The lab itself is a short block away. Hopefully your janitorial uniforms and security passes should make this job a relatively easy one.
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Before making the approach to the lab, Sam gives everyone a safety refresher:

"Remember," he says "you all have a map of the lab on your commlinks. Keep an eye on the map. I have highlighted sensor locations and types on your maps for you. Try not to trip them."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Sam takes Sun's commlink and pulls up the map for him, showing him examples of marked sensor locations and how to navigate the map.
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Kitaro prepares by summoning a spirit of beast to help him out should things go wrong. It takes him two tries and he almost suffers a major amount of drain, but he manages to recover at the last moment and summons a spirit from the astral plane. It's kinda reluctant and only aggrees to help him once, but in a pinch will provide some nice fire power.
    ((force 6 spirit of beast, 1 service, optional powers natural weapon and noxious breath))
    Geert
    Geert

Runner Dossier

Post by Geert Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:31 am

On the way to the lab, Kitaro applies a fake mustache that he has been keeping for a special occasion.
    ((disguise : 3 hits))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 pm

With all preparations finally done, you all approach the front door in casual clothes, your janitor uniforms stuffed into bags. Shortly beyond the front door is a security checkpoint with a single guard on duty. He sees the group approach and says, "I don't recognize you lot. Show me your badges."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am