Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

2 posters

Wujen and Little Dragon Tie the Knot

WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Wujen and Little Dragon Tie the Knot - Page 7 Empty Re: Wujen and Little Dragon Tie the Knot

Post by WuJen Wed May 15, 2019 4:12 pm

"All right, I can certainly give you a day. I'll see you tomorrow evening."

WuJen leaves the palace to find a place to sleep.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Wujen and Little Dragon Tie the Knot - Page 7 Empty Re: Wujen and Little Dragon Tie the Knot

Post by GameMaster Thu May 16, 2019 12:41 am

The palace is somewhat isolated, though Wujen is offered a spare room to stay by one of the servants if he wishes to take it. Otherwise he will be camping outside or heading back to Bedlam. The room seems built for someone much larger, but is otherwise is quite comfortable.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon May 20, 2019 10:12 am

Wujen spends the night somewhere and returns to find Little Dragon in the morning after spending the night considering what she said and planning what he is going to do and say.. It takes some direction from the local servants, but he eventually finds her in a study, reading a book. Wujen is announced by the servant and Little Dragon puts down her book, looking up at Wujen expectantly.
    WuJen
    WuJen

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 7/9
    Stun Track: 1/11

Post by WuJen Mon May 20, 2019 12:28 pm

WuJen gets down on one knee, and holds out the ring. "Tatsuo, I've lived my entire life with you at my side. Everything I know about the world is colored by your perception of it. I am not myself without you there to experience life with me. You are as vital to my existence as air, water, or magic itself. Please, marry me."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon May 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Little Dragon looks like she was ready to be annoyed, but the proposal makes her smile despite herself. She nods and says, "Yes, I'll marry you."

The next couple of days are a whirlwind of activity as the palace prepares for a marriage ceremony. Little Dragon insists on a small, intimate thing but her mother will have none of that. The event ends up being a massive event with all the who's who of the plane invited. All told there are about a thousand guests there to witness the union of the happy couple. The wedding itself is part ceremony and part ritual with the end result being both a symbolic strengthening of their bonds as well as a literal magical one. Little Dragon becomes noticeably more powerful, as does Wujen's magic.

The evening ends with a party the likes of which Wujen has never seen. Various gods, demi gods and other powerful beings all dancing and having a good time. Though Wujen is the only mortal in the bunch, he manages to somehow fit in and ends up being something of the mascot of the party. The various demigods get a kick out of his retelling of events, particularly the part where he told off king Io and miraculously didn't get eaten. They introduce him to a drink called ambrosia, apparently from the metaplane of Olympia. It is a powerful drink that apparently grants "longevity".

Later that night, as the newlyweds share a bed for the first time as a married couple, Wujen learns that the "longevity" the ambrosia granted was apparently in the bedroom rather than adding to his mortal lifetime and the post-nuptial love-making lasts well into the night. The first rays of daylight are creeping into the bedroom when the pair finally passes out from exhaustion. After a long sleep together, they finally gather themselves and Kenta takes them back to the mortal plane, rested and happy. Before leaving, Kenta quietly says to Wujen, "I've never seen her so happy before. Keep her that way, if you don't mind."

Kenta then gives a wink and vanishes in a puff of mist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:49 pm