Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+4
Sam Dekker
GameMaster
Tetsu
winkingchef
8 posters

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

Post by winkingchef Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:05 pm

((Can Sam snoop the commode from the call and use that to conduct a trace on Rokudenashiko’s commlink?))

Sato smiles. “I’m glad we are talking. We have no wish to harm you.”

He pauses as he considers something.

((Message to the team))

“I suggest a few modifications to her proposal :
    (1) You call from the car and act according to the spirit of our agreement
    (2) We release you at the bus station but we take your commlink and leave you only enough on a credstick to take the bus ((not enough to buy a new commlink))
    (3) We return your property (credstick and commlink) tomorrow”
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

Post by Sam Dekker Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:17 pm

"Well, I guess it really depends on what our goals are. If we're trying to antagonize her, that seems like the way to go. If we're just trying to get a step closer to Roku, maybe less so. She doesn't seem like she would be amenable to those conditions, and will likely tell you so colorfully.
    Making her make the call from the car seems like it might be necessary, because we don't have to many other options for assuring that she makes the call after we drop her off.
    What is the purpose you have in mind for taking her commlink and other property for a day? That just seems like an odd power play that will only result in further complications, with no tangible major benefit."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 am

((assuming she was connected to the matrix, sure, Sam could track down her icon, hack it and trace the commlink if he has her commcode. I assumed that was the reason he was asking about it to begin with.

Also, I am a little confused on the rationale behind dropping her off at a bus stop as opposed to a train station. Trains are cheaper.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:03 am

((the rationale behind taking her commlink is that we wouldn't trust her not to immediately call Roku and warn her after we dropped her off.  This way we could do the trace and chase her down before Akane got home))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am

((That's s more reasonable purpose than I had considered. I still think it's more likely to cause Akane to tell you to go fuck yourself than it is to succeed. But, we can't just sit around staring at her for an hour whole we discuss it. So, someone's gotta make a call))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Sam Dekker wrote:((That's s more reasonable purpose than I had considered. I still think it's more likely to cause Akane to tell you to go fuck yourself than it is to succeed. But, we can't just sit around staring at her for an hour whole we discuss it. So, someone's gotta make a call))

((I apologize for a few hours delay.  This is a critical moment in the story.  As a player, I prefer we take a few moments to discuss at critical moments so we get the plan right then jumping right in, especially since we're still getting a feel for how this GM plays out consequences (so far, pretty severe).  The way this was set up, we were put in a place where we had no choice but to aggressively kidnap and threaten her (despite several attempts by the decker and face to get some information that could be used more peacefully for social leverage).  For me personally as a player, I didn't want to be in a situation where I had to torture a woman, but were given no choice.))

((Also, I have a very intense job and a family and sometimes that means I can't immediately post a response - I will do the best that I can, but per the rules the GM set up, sometimes it is OK to go up to 24h before posting.  If you want something else, we should discuss as a table.  One idea could be that we reserve a block of several hours on a weekend (I can do it if I know it a week ahead of time)  We could all get on discord and go very fast.
    ))

Last edited by winkingchef on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm

Sato steeples his fingers and leans forward, the leather of his seat creaking slightly so Akane can hear it despite her blindfold.  

"I think something like this can absolutely work for us.  However, we have no basis for trust.  We cannot agree to a situation where you are give a chance to go back on your word and warn her.  Therefore this requires some small tweaks as follows:

(1) You call from the car and act according to the spirit of our agreement.  Please request her to meet you at the Back Door in the ((simsenseroom that she was in previously - presumably this is her regular room)) tonight.  Tell her you have information regarding a new operation that she would be interested in.
    (2) We release you at the train station like you asked but we take your commlink and leave you only enough on a credstick to take the train ((not enough to buy a new commlink on the sopt))
    (3) We return your property (credstick and commlink) tomorrow at the same time at the train station. We will drop it in the trash can nearest the location where we drop you off.

The leather creaks again as Sato leans back in his seat.

"Are we agreed?  You have my word of honor that you will come to no harm.  As you can see from your treatment so far, we have done the bare minimum to establish that we will not be dissuaded from our task.  You have not been injured and you will not be so long as you act in a way congruent with the spirit of our agreement."

((negotiation roll)

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 Embed?X36963208

Last edited by winkingchef on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

After he finishes his pitch to Akane, Sato immediately messages the group:

"OK, here's what I'm thinking - we cannot trust this woman, so despite the plan we have implied to her, we will move on Rokudenashiko immediately. Sam, please trace the call and do what you can to establish a way to track Rokudenashiko's location. We will move to her location as soon as we have dropped Akane off at the train station. We should tail her and then try to grab her in a similiar way to Akane (though hopefully with less fainting)."

"Are you guys OK with this plan?"
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:33 pm

((I mean... "Had no choice" is pretty strong. We chose to do it that way. As recently as this conversation, Sam provided a different route (say we represent someone wanting to commission a work from Roku, vs someone who wishes her harm/wants to make her stop) that Sato brushed off in favor of threats. If Sato had just approached her with that plan, calmly and in person, at the club things might have gone a lot more smoothly. We haven't been at all railroaded in to threats and violence. We chose that. At pretty much every turn.

I wasn't really commenting on frequency of posts so much as constantly talking plans to death, changing Minor details, and then not necessarily carrying through with said plans. In this instance, the characters doing that would be, literally, sitting there with Sam smiling awkwardly at Akane for however long the back and forth planning would have taken))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Sam Dekker wrote:((I mean... "Had no choice" is pretty strong. We chose to do it that way. As recently as this conversation, Sam provided a different route (say we represent someone wanting to commission a work from Roku, vs someone who wishes her harm/wants to make her stop) that Sato brushed off in favor of threats. If Sato had just approached her with that plan, calmly and in person, at the club things might have gone a lot more smoothly. We haven't been at all railroaded in to threats and violence. We chose that. At pretty much every turn.

I wasn't really commenting on frequency of posts so much as constantly talking plans to death, changing Minor details, and then not necessarily carrying through with said plans. In this instance, the characters doing that would be, literally, sitting there with Sam smiling awkwardly at Akane for however long the back and forth planning would have taken))

((that plan went out the window as soon as we kidnapped her - Sam is awkward, but even he would have known that.  That was indeed our Plan A.  We pursued that several times, first at the bar with the fanservice costume, then in the church with the attempted conversation after the meeting.  After the second time the GM chose not to pursue that thread, it was pretty clear to me that he didn't see that angle as realistic, which pushed us to Plan B.))

((In any case, it's pretty clear this world has pretty strong consequences, so a post or two making sure we are agreed on a plan doesn't seem like too much to ask, right?))

((for Sato this is very much in character - he has the "Consummate Professional" negative quality, which means he likes his runs clean and quiet with no pink mohawks even in the zip code.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:42 pm

((I should add that the decker-face combo can be one of the most enjoyable tag-teams to play in Shadowrun - the decker gathers leverage and opens doors for the face to manipulate and infiltrate - I am hoping we can develop a repartee such that our two characters work very close together - I play the decker half of this combo in my home game and I am having such fun setting up the Face.))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:58 pm

((will put my comment on the thread sam started))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:43 pm

Sam replies"
    ...../ )
    .....' /
    ---' (_____
    ......... ((__)
    ..... _ ((___)
    ....... -'((__)
    --.___((_)
    "
    over comm.
    McThunder
    McThunder

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Oakgu Nobunaka
    Physical Track: 0/14

Post by McThunder Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:38 pm

"Ok by me"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:11 pm

As the group seems to be in agreement over the next course of action, Akane mulls over your counter proposal. She responds with, "I am not making any calls from this car. The second I make the call, you could decide that I'm an unnecessary complication and I'm dead. I'll agree to everything else, but I'm not doing another single thing unless I am in a sufficiently public place where I can be sure you won't immediately knock me out and dispose of my body. That is a hard condition and I am not budging on that one. No one, not even my closest friends, know about my SA meetings, so if you tracked me down through those you apparently know my affairs well enough to find me again if I run or otherwise don't follow through on my end. You've got all the cards, so you can at least allow me that. If you are going to kill me over it, then you only prove that I had no reason to trust you to let me live anyway, right?"
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:13 am

Sato says "OK, but we will be watching."

He sends a message to the group.
    "Sam, I'm sure you know what to do.  Make sure to listen in and brick her commlink after her call."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:37 am

When we're a few minutes out from wherever we're dropping her to make her call, Sam hacks the commlink for one mark.
    Deck S8 F6 D5 A4
    Sam Dekker carried out 17 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:39 am

Sam goes ahead and tries for two more marks.
    Sam Dekker carried out 13 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:48 am

If that second hack didn't succeed, Sam will try again. He should have ample time since he gave himself a few minutes.

I'm also going to roll my snoop check. I'm not sure how this all works, because I'm marking up the commlink before handing it to her. So, if Sam can snoop the commlink before handing it to her as well, and these marks and the snoop will persist when she plugs in to her commlink, then that's what he does. If that wouldn't work, then he'll have to wait for her to plug in.
    Either way, trying to get my rolls out of the way so that they can be used and we can probably jump to Akane making the call.

Snoop roll
    Sam Dekker carried out 13 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:11 am

((there needs to be a call to snoop before you can actually snoop it, so I'm using the roll for when she makes the call. Before we get to her call, how are you guys watching her? Are you all watching from the car? And if so, are you driving up and down the street or trying to stop in the drop off area? If not, how much space are you giving her and who is getting out?))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Whatever ultimate decision is made, Sam will be staying in the car to do matrix surveillance.

((I think that someone should get out of the car and keep an eye on her.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier

Post by winkingchef Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Before we let her out, I tell her "we are watching, so behave and you will be treated with the same respect you show us."

Then, Sato leaves the car and blends into the crowd.  Once in the crowd, he morphs his face and hair and carries his overcoat under his arm to help prevent her from ID'ing him from his clothes.  Sato's objective isn't necessarily to fully hide, but more to make her think twice about any betrayal (hiding and disguise also prevents her from being sure he's really Sato in case she calls the cops)

He'll work around opposite to the direction we will let her out.

I suggest Nobu join me but Tetsu stay in the car to prevent schenanigans ((plus his player hasn't responded recently))

((disguise check))
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 Embed?X37024947

((sneaking check))
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 Embed?X37024968
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tetsu
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 0/11

Post by Tetsu Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Tetsu joins Sato in surveillance of Akane. He gets out of the car and tries to blend in as much as possible.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Sato and Tetsu (and possibly Nobu if he decides to) get out of the car and monitor Akane while trying their best not to be too obvious. Sato does an adequate job of blending in, but it does not appear to be within Tetsu's wheelhouse as a combination of his lack of stealth skills and his dwarven stature in a crowd of humans keeps him from blending in. His relative height (or lack there of) does help to get him lost in the crowd, but also makes it difficult for him to blend and observe at the same time. Still, he stays far enough to not spook Akane and his presence serves as a warning to her against potential trickery.

The area is of moderate security, with the occasional patrol drone zooming overhead, using a combination of facial recognition algorithms and commlink scans to unobtrusively spot any known criminals with outstanding warrants. A small koban is also near the station with a single officer standing outside, mostly serving as a glorified tour guide to tourists as the area rarely sees any real crime beyond the very occasional drunken scuffle spilling out of one of the nearby trendy bars.

Akane takes out her commlink and dials up one of her contacts. Sam is able to pick up the call:

Female Voice: "Hello? Who is this?"
    Akane: "Hey Roku, it's me Akane."
    FV: "How unlike you to call. Have the police been bothering you again?"
    A: "You know it. Do you think you could turn down the heat a bit? It is getting to be a problem.
    FV: "Fine! But only for a little bit."
    A: "That's all I ask. Anyway, that's not the reason I called you..."

((presumably Sam is trying to trace her now. So give me like 10 Computer + Intuition [Data Processing] rolls just in case you happen to fail your check as I assume you will keep trying until you make it. Matrix perception and trace icon actions both use the same skills, so I can just take matrix perceptions until you succeed, then trace icons until you succeed to see how long it'll take for you to find her location. That should be way more than you need, but easier to just have all the rolls there and not end up using them than having to keep ask you after every few seconds of dialog.))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Rearrange the deck to D8 F6 S5 A4

Sam Dekker carried out 12 launched of one d6 :
    Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 1 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 4 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 3 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 2 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 6 , Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 13 5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:59 am