Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

5 posters

Ichigo Takahashi

Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Ichigo Takahashi  Empty Ichigo Takahashi

Post by Valacan Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:55 am

I'm 32
    Ichigo was born to Lee and Mary Takahashi who were Doctors in the military. They worked in the medical field for 15 years when they died in the line on duty saving a group of children. When word got back to me of how they died I decided to follow in their footsteps to honor thier memories , so as soon as I was legally able to join I did, (Don't know what the legal age is in your universe is) i spent the next 12 years learning everything i could about the medical field from the military.

During my time in the military i made a couple friends who kept me sane during the hard times, Jin Sato who's job was to blow shit up..Lol I learned a thing or two from him. Then theres Niko Sanchez Who everyone called Doc she a few yrs older then me and a great doctor who specializes in cybertechnolgy and was happy to teach me what she could she left the military a few yrs before i did.

Close to the end of my service I was caught in an explosion and i lost both my eyes and ears and I was given a pair cyber eyes and ears I was greatful for the replacements but I decided to end my tour early and go home. But when I got home it really didn't feel that way my house was empty and the constant reminder that my parents were never coming back was making me feel worse so I decided to sell the house and start a new life.

After about six months I was at a cho's drive thru when this group armed guys ran into cho's and baracaded themselves in. Another group of armed guys in suits started to shoot up the restaurant the shootout ended with most of the suits were killed. When the last few serviving suits ran off I noticed that some of the patreon were injured so i began to assist the injured the best that I could with what I had available. Moments after this a doc wagon shows up and begins to take the most injured of what i later found out to be shadowrunners when I heard a familiar voice from the Tasukelchi it was Jin Sato who only had time to give me his number and to say we should meet for a drink and catch up.

I gave him a call later that week to set up a meet and greet and I came to find out that Doc had went and started her own Tasukelchi business and was doing rather well for herself. Jim had told her that he saw me at a pickup and she told him that if i needed a job to offer me one so he did and I accepted the offer.

During the next few years there was this one client that would have us swing by a cho's drive thru everytime we picked them up while we worked on them it became routine. The leader was a Sammy by the name Arsenal who would tell the best and most outlandish story's that I ever heard
    To the point that I felt I needed something like this in my life so I talked to Arsenal about joining his group to learn about being a shadowrunner. He told me that they weren't taking anyone new but he knew of someone who might and put in a good word for me with....( name of who ever introduces me to the group).

Last edited by Valacan on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Ichigo Takahashi  Empty Re: Ichigo Takahashi

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:03 pm

You know our Sato right? He could introduce you to us I think, Chougou will be happy to make your acquaintance. Smile

Sent from Topic'it App
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō

Post by winkingchef Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Sato doesn't have any particular connection to the Tasukelchi, but is always looking to make connections, so he is a logical choice.
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Awesome ! We got a medic

Ooh ! Ooh !
    Valacan
    Valacan

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi

Post by Valacan Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Valacan carried out 3 launched of one d6 :
     Ichigo Takahashi  3 ,  Ichigo Takahashi  3 ,  Ichigo Takahashi  5
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Okay, so your character will be starting with the following:

LINGUIST - Nothing impresses an out-of-town Johnson more than negotiating in their native tongue. And knowing when they’re telling their goon squad to kill you is pretty useful too. This quality represents a natural gift for learning and understanding languages. Characters with this quality halve the learning time for a language, and the quality also provides a +1 dice pool modifier to all Language skill tests the character makes. If this quality is purchased at character creation, the player purchases Language skill points at a 2-for-1 rate. After character creation, language skill ranks of 3 or higher receive a 1 Karma cost reduction for each rank.

(as a consequence of this, double your eastern common to 2)

You also have a small clinic/OR in your home. Treat this as a special work area for treating people with your biotech skill (as described below) except you don't have to pay any extra to your lifestyle for it.

SPECIAL WORK AREA - The place has a workshop, garage, office, studio, or other kind of large area that can hold a specialized work space of some kind. Specialized equipment can be set up “just the way you like it” so tasks can be accomplished quickly and easily. Skill checks relevant to the setting have their Limit increased by 2 when performed in this space
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Wed May 08, 2019 11:09 am

You eventually meet up with Niko who delivers your vehicle for the 77K promised (it's actually worth slightly more, but she knocked off the difference).

It is an Ares Roadmaster with the following stats:

Handling 3Accel 1Speed 3Pilot 3
    Body 18Armor 18Seats 8Sensor 3

Mods: Chameleon Coating, Morphing License Plate, Rigger Interface, Smuggling Compartment, Valkyrie Module, Enhanced Winch System
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 pm

And this is what it looks like
     Ichigo Takahashi  0c0f4c396722c6afabbdd2feb210c843

Sponsored content