Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

2 posters

KingFisher reports to Rosa

KingFisher
    KingFisher

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: KingFisher
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 0/10

KingFisher reports to Rosa Empty KingFisher reports to Rosa

Post by KingFisher Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:01 am

KingFisher gets a few minutes to deliver her report to Rosa in person.
    She transmits the information the team has gathered so far, along with photographs of the symbols for the coffin, the otafuda that might paralyse the beast and the information they were given by the occult expert and the reporter.

"This thing is only going to be harmed by peach wood, we didn't get enough of it. I reckon we're like children draped in raw meet in a tiger enclosure.
    I need 6 High explosive grenades and something light weight to carry them. I'm planning to help the team find the beast, then summon a spirit of man to conceal the bag filled with grenades. After 10 seconds if the beast isn't dead or paralysed, pull the pin, drop the bag and return to astral.
    Chunky salsa time. Sure it's a bit hard on the boys but that's life being a runner. We don't have the gear to handle this problem you might need to get a High Response Team to go deal with it.
    The bearded beauty in the temple is bound to be much more helpful when an assault shotgun with dual natured rounds is shoved under his chin.
    I can transmit the map reference for the beast lair and they can go mop up.
    I'm going to have to change my name again and leave the country for a while after this one.
    Thanks for all you've done for me while I was here. Can you get the grenades in no more then 36 hours?
    I'm not sure how long the boys are going to take to find this thing and decide to attack it. The toughies have taken damage and need a few days rest before we hunt the beast.
    If you can't get the grenades get demotion explosives, and rig a suicide vest. I reckon a spirit can wear one and press the button before going Astral.
    I can't let the beast feed on that much Awakened energy, it'd go mental on that much juice.

Make sure the second team that goes in, goes in fully equipped with all the peach wood they can get.
    "
    KingFisher
    KingFisher

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: KingFisher
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 0/10

KingFisher reports to Rosa Empty Re: KingFisher reports to Rosa

Post by KingFisher Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:53 am

"Well it looks like we can't use explosives then.
    Ah well. Light an incense stick for us in the temple.
    I'm not expecting they'll find anything to bury after this goes south. Stay frosty."

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Post by GameMaster Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:44 am

Rosa responds, "Grenades? What do you think you are fighting exactly? An army of these things? So far it's only been attacking lone targets and has been careful not to reveal itself to witnesses. If it could kill you all so quickly, I have a feeling it would not be as careful as it has been. You should certainly take precautions, but it seems to me you want a nuclear warhead to crush a roach when you already have a can of bug spray and that all sounds a lot more costly than I can afford to pay you. If you think it's above your pay grade at this point, I get it.

"I thought this would be a lot simpler job, just some sicko eluding police who don't give a shit about a few lost SINless. But if it's what you say it is, well I am sorry for sending you out on this. If you are going in thinking you are going to die, that is just a self fulfilling prophesy there. This thing has clearly gotten in your head and you aren't in the right place to be hunting it. I won't be responsible for sending you off to your death. If you aren't sure you can finish it, take a step back, get some rest and I'll try to find someone who can. If you can get me that peach wood and other stuff your team found that can stop it, I'll still pay you what I promised for your trouble."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:14 pm