Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

2 posters

Chougou: halfling (runt korobukuru?) rigger

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Chougou: halfling (runt korobukuru?) rigger - Page 2 Empty Re: Chougou: halfling (runt korobukuru?) rigger

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:19 pm

As for the standard sheet, you can keep using your spreadsheet as it has more spaces than the one everyone is using, but fill out the most important bits on your profile. Right under your name in any one of your posts is a little place that says "Runner Dossier". click that and it will take you to the sheet.
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Chougou: halfling (runt korobukuru?) rigger - Page 2 Empty Re: Chougou: halfling (runt korobukuru?) rigger

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Cool, I think I got everything in place, lots of low level contacts that Chougou either knows through mostly Matrix forums or having fixed something for them that they needed and given them a good price because he could see the problem that everyone else that they had taken it to had missed, and he only charged them for the 10 minutes labor that it took plus the price of parts. So they come to him with all the things that they need fixed and sometimes engage in light conversation I imagine.
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Wujen was talking about Electronic Warfare as a skill set, is that included in the Engineering skill group?
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 pm

I was thinking that it is just basically Communications? Which I could put as a skill and would be applicable since it's what I do in real life...and in real life I am no hacker either. I just am good at making devices talk to each other.
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:48 pm

It is included in Electronics
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:51 pm

It is also technically used for encryption/decryption but I never thought that made a whole lot of sense. so I usually use the computer skill
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Yeah like I would be encrypting something by hand... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content