Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+3
Fuchou 复仇
RafV
Torpor
7 posters

Five Elements Community Center

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Five Elements Community Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Five Elements Community Center

Post by GameMaster Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Alright, I think I have enough votes from you guys to have a good idea of what we have. Ya'll seem to like the idea of being near the noodle shop, so the place will be in Denki-chou. We'll be using Torpor's sketch for the design and we're going for the deal. As for the consequences of that deal, we will be dealing with that in a new IC thread I am about to start which will take place about 2 days after the events of your previous mission (which is more or less happening at the same time as the other group is currently on their current job). So look out for that thread soon.

Edge and stun damage should be fully recovered. Anyone with physical damage, do the usual Bodyx2 check here on this thread to see how many of those boxes you've recovered (I don't think anyone took too serious an amount of damage, but some of you got a couple of boxes of overflow).

If you need to make any rolls before we get going, do them here. And in case you haven't noticed, I added Mushiba and AID to the group contacts list.
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Five Elements Community Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Five Elements Community Center

Post by Torpor Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Pictures updated on 1st page of this thread
    Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:43 pm

I like all the satellite dishes on top there. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am