Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.


    Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 pm

    "Also if you can do barriers we can drop a couple grenades on then if need be."
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 pm

    Torpor looks at the back door for a window and a gun port. No need to be obvious. Then checks to see if his silencer foods in the opening if needed. He then swaps out the yellow clip into the silenced black colt.
    WuJen
    WuJen

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 2/11

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:04 pm

    "For sure that works with the Concussion Grenades.  I could make a wall that would bounce the blast of one like mine...  but I'd not want to stand directly on the other side of it if making it didn't almost leave me on my hoop.  The Drain on that wall would be significant."

    (OOC: most firearms top out around 5 or 6 damage until they get big.  Physical Wall is 1 armor and 1 structure per success.  Assuming 4 successes, that's going to stop most pistols and maybe even some rifle fire.  Fragmentation Grenade does 18...  At the least that's 9 successes and the wall popped but stopped the damage.  Concussion Grenades don't do physical damage, so they would be fine)
    Valacan
    Valacan

    Posts : 345
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:24 pm

    "Hey chougou how safe are we in here??"
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:15 pm

    "I have room control, flash bangs. "
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 2236
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 am

    While the GMC isn't the heaviest armored vehicle on the road, it has thick, solid walls and no windows other than those on the front. While that unfortunately means you guys can't shoot outside without opening one of the rear doors, it fortunately means that you are pretty safe from most small arms fire. To pierce this monster's walls, you would need either armor piercing rounds, some fairly big guns, or both. The barrels on the front of the motorcycles do seem pretty high caliber and may actually hurt the van, but you wouldn't expect anything the riders are holding to do much more than scratch the paint job.

    Little Dragon vanishes to go get a better look at the awakened biker. She comes back and says, "I couldn't tell anything special about her."

    The bikes get closer, their unmuffled engine roars filling the air with a cacophony of eardrum shattering sound. They are well within gun range at this point. It would seem this would be your last chance to react to them before they are upon you.

    WuJen
    WuJen

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 2/11

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:25 am

    "Flashbangs are also fine, though the walls are transparent so we would still have to deal with that.  Probably help with the Bang part though, maybe a little.  I've honestly never tried it.  When we get back we might just have to find us a spot and do some tests"

    "They are pretty close now.  I should have made us look like a sewage hauler or something before they got too close.  I still vote for staying cool unless they start something.  I can project out to talk to them, but all in all I'd much rather they just ride on by."
    Valacan
    Valacan

    Posts : 345
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:02 am

    "I agree, I would hate to be the ones who started a shootout on the open road! Especially since you guys were just on tv as big hero's"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 2236
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:33 am

    You wait with held breath as the motorcycles get closer and then finally pass you. A short way ahead is a shipping truck for Oishii(tm) brand snacks which the motorcyclists ride right up to and begin putting bullets into the tires. The nearby cars suddenly brake hard as the delivery truck swerves about and comes to a stop in the middle of the road.

    ((Chougou make a pilot groundcraft+reaction check. You get a +1 for being rigged in and your limit is handling plus your VCR rating (which should be 3 handling + 2 vcr, so 5). Also tell me how are you trying to avoid a crash. You can either come to a stop or try to get around it somehow, likely going on a sidewalk in the process. or you could just plow through the cars and see what happens))
    Valacan
    Valacan

    Posts : 345
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:29 am

    Ichigo holds on for dear life!
    WuJen
    WuJen

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 2/11

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:01 pm

    "These guys are officially starting to piss me off.  There are easier ways to get some snacks"

    Wujen moves to the back of the van, "I"m going to go talk to them, someone else wants shotgun there it is."  With that he lays down and leaves his body.

    Flickering outside, he manifests near one of the bikers "Hey chummer, can you not?  Traffic was bad enough as it was and none of us needs this.  You want a snack there's bound to be a Stuffer Shack nearby."

    "I'm going to warn you exactly once.  I've recorded everything going down here, and I'm sending it with nice closeups of your faces and your rides to Cowboy.  I have places to be, and you are making that difficult in ways that are just not necessary.  If you are not gone in the next few seconds I swear to that before the night is done I will do my considerable best to deliver your rides to Cowboy myself."
    RafV
    RafV

    Posts : 546
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 0/14

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by RafV on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:15 pm

    Sun sees trouble brewing and checks to make sure his staffs are nearby.

    "Anybody said snacks?!"
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:25 pm

    Torpor sensing this could go sideways fast draws his silenced black colt and gets ready at the back door just in case as he takes out a flash bang grenade with his free hand.
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:31 pm

    "I am not sure that was the best course of action but if we are fighting i an leading with the grenade and shooting the closest two or three gangers with narco."
    Valacan
    Valacan

    Posts : 345
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:21 pm

    Ichigo follows torors to the back doors and draws aswell ready to deal with issue at gand!
    WuJen
    WuJen

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 2/11

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm

    As WuJen continues to glower at the Biker he calls on his connection to Roll so it can make itself ready.
    WuJen
    WuJen

    Posts : 957
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 0/9
    Stun Track: 2/11

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by WuJen on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 pm

    Torpor wrote:"I am not sure that was the best course of action but if we are fighting i an leading with the grenade and shooting the closest two or three gangers with narco."

    (OOC: Remember that WuJen is an 18 year old Kid, not a savvy shadowrunner.  He knows in his head that he has to be calm, but he's still a kid.  It's likely a really stupid idea, but he's on the edge)
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:15 pm

    ((if i had more warning i would have knocked you around to stop you but not knowing till i hear you i have to roll with it))


    Last edited by Torpor on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fuchou Gou
    Fuchou Gou

    Posts : 588
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: /9

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Fuchou Gou on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 pm

    Chougou steers for the sidewalk to try to get an escape path.

    "This is looking like an ambush to me...."

    He aims for a non-populated part of the sidewalk and tries to remain inconspicuous by not running, but also wants to get near a wall if he can to reduce the number of angles that they have to attack from.

    Pilot Ground 5 + Reaction 5 + 1 for rigged in

    Fuchou Gou carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 3 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 4 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 6 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 5 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 3
    Fuchou Gou
    Fuchou Gou

    Posts : 588
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: /9

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Fuchou Gou on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:04 pm

    "Alright, I say that we stay cool and see if we can find out what their intention is. They might not know that it's us that they are after, but if they're in our location then I'm betting that they have a bead on us specifically."

    The drones get to safe positions near the van, the crawler underneath and the rotodrone up above flying a pattern that doesn't let it be known that it is protecting this van in particular.
    Valacan
    Valacan

    Posts : 345
    Join date : 2018-08-01

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Ichigo Takahashi
    Physical Track: 10
    Stun Track: 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Valacan on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:38 pm

    Ichigo is having flashback of his time in the military! He's both nervous and excited!
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 2236
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 36
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by GameMaster on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:30 pm

    Chougou manages to safely maneuver the van onto the sidewalk without hitting anything, narrowly avoiding the cars ahead. With the gunfire from the bikers, the passengers of the stopped cars ahead flee from their vehicles, looking to get the hell out of the way of any kind of crossfire.

    Once you have come to a stop and Chougou has begun maneuvering his drones into place, Wujen appears before the bikers and tells them off, trying to intimidate them into leaving. They are unimpressed by the kid's bravado. The bikers laugh at him and he finds himself on the receiving end of a powerbolt as one shouts, "The Black Cobras will feast on your flesh, mage!"

    ((3P damage to Wujen, I need init rolls and your actions for this pass from everyone))
    Torpor
    Torpor

    Posts : 566
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Torpor on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:43 pm

    ((I open one rear door partially (inches],  in a crouch aiming my colt,  i look for my first target. If he's not looking i fire (silenced,  narco) trying to not be seen))

    Torpor carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 2 , Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 4
    Fuchou Gou
    Fuchou Gou

    Posts : 588
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: /9

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Fuchou Gou on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:21 am

    "Holy drek they shot Wujen! We should spread out now if we are going to engage, otherwise we are sitting ducks. The more angles they have to contend with the sooner we can end this.

    I suggest that Torpor, Sun and Ichigo take flank positions behind us, there must be some cars to hid e behind; Wujen and I can stay back here to defend the package. You guys can each take a drone; I've got the rotodrone in the air with a Colt pistol and an Aztechnology Crawler with a Smartgun and my Ares Duelist samurai-bot, they can give you back up and will listen to your commands. I'll send them out there with you, I'm going to run them over if they get close, but they've got a big ass gun that we have to contend with.

    This damn package is not worth us dying over so I think we're going to have to make them die for it."

    Initiative 1 + 10

    Fuchou Gou carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 4
    Fuchou Gou
    Fuchou Gou

    Posts : 588
    Join date : 2018-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Reno, Nevada

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: /9

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Fuchou Gou on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:24 am

    Chougou would like to use Subtle Vehicle Pilot (-2 to being spotted) to get the drones into places away from the van at different attack angles following anyone that decides to deploy outside.

    Sponsored content

    Mission 2b - Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission 2b - Special Delivery

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:37 pm