Gilon 3010

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.

+4
Sam Dekker
GameMaster
Tetsu
winkingchef
8 posters

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 24 Empty Re: Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

Post by GameMaster Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 pm

((they are currently at about the same time period as you, so if you want to call anyone from the other group, now would be pretty good timing))
    RafV
    RafV

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dashou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 6/14

Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat? - Page 24 Empty Re: Mission 2a - What's New Pussycat?

Post by RafV Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Sato's commlink chirps and Sun's thumb comes into view. "Hey guys. We got a once-in-a-lifetime offer! There's this evil demon girl here who will eat your soul and claims she'll grant you a wish in return. Anyone here up for having a demon munch on their soul?"
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sam Dekker
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 0/10

Post by Sam Dekker Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:03 pm

"Hey, Sun. I think I'm all good on the having my soul eaten front. Thanks for thinking of me, though."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:17 pm

"Alright," Sam says out loud. "Chougou turned over his drones to me."

((I don't really know how this works? If he has a drone with a good camera that I can have sent to us, I'll do that.))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō

Post by winkingchef Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Sato looks at Sun with a slack expression on his face, like he’s listening to an incomprehensible joke and waiting on the punchline...which never comes.

“Sun, that sounds like the worst idea I’ve heard this week and I’ve was wearing head-to-toe neon vagina-encrusted spandex yesterday. My advice is to stay away from the Demon.”

Fuchou 复仇
    Fuchou 复仇

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Chougou
    Physical Track: 3/10
    Stun Track: 0/9

Post by Fuchou 复仇 Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 pm

((There are a few drones that can fly and have a camera on them, but I'm not sure how long they would take to get to you. Worst comes to worst you can probably drive the van by wire to where you need to go?))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 pm

((probably quicker and easier for them to drive over to the drone than have the drone fly over to them since you'll need a quiet place to film the murder that doesn't attract attention and the other group is in a (mostly) abandoned building but either way is fine.))
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 pm

"So, we've got access to a drone. What's the rest of the plan?"
    Torpor
    Torpor

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0 / 10
    Stun Track: 2 / 10

Post by Torpor Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Over comms, Torpor says, "We even have some scaries that might help the video look real if we can get them to help, if not you have the whole dark garage Bay usable for footage and even a burned up second floor currently."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:17 pm

"I'm not sure how much info about us we want to let Roku know yet. I'm still not sure how much I trust her. But we should definitely swing by while she's still paralyzed and at least pick up a drone and check out the new digs."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am

((What time is it?))

"How about this?" Sam says out loud. "Let's swing by the, ah, new clubhouse? Pick up a drone from Chougou. Then we set it up flying over the. The Back Door. Like it's staking out. It sees Roku step out, uh, into an alley. Then Nobu 'shoots her in the face.' Which me and Mariko edit effects in. Later?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:17 pm

It is early evening at this point. Around 8ish. Roku says, "I wouldn't start waving around guns in the Kinza district. You do that and police will get called, then we'd have to have an actual dead body or the ruse will get blown. Unless you guys have some ideas about how to provide a body for them, I'm gonna guess that the only way this will work is if the video films me dying in some way that doesn't leave a body."
    Sam Dekker
    Sam Dekker

Runner Dossier

Post by Sam Dekker Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:23 pm

"We could murder you and then get some candids of me dissolving your body with acid in a bathtub? And maybe a fun one, where I'm looking at the camera and give a thumbs up?"
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Roku says, "The people we are giving this video to may be crooked bullies, but they are still the police. If you make the video too blatant, they may be forced to arrest you. Or maybe they don't. Maybe they use it to blackmail you later. I don't know. They're assholes. But in any case, I wouldn't want to have a video of me disposing of a body in general, much less handed over to them. I'm sure whatever bounty they issued doesn't officially allow you to commit murder, even if they are happy to see it done. I think we need something like me falling into a volcano or something. Well not literally that since we don't have a volcano handy, but something like that. Maybe an explosion or I fall into and get buried in wet cement. Maybe an unfortunate incident with a wood chipper. I dunno. Something like that. Something where they'll just accept there isn't a body but at the same time isn't a confession of a crime."
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:17 pm

As you discuss things, the driver eventually takes you over to the new property where you see the others gathered on a fire escape speaking with what appears to be a demon. The building itself is a small 3 story affair and apparently hasn't had the electricity connected yet. As you approach, you notice scorch marks in the parking lot and faint smoke drifting from the 2nd floor. Apparently action has happened here.

((to be continued in the other thread: "Setting up home base"))
    winkingchef
    winkingchef

Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Satō

Post by winkingchef Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:19 pm

((Has the other team told us about the ghouls? They could be very useful in concocting this story))
    GameMaster
    GameMaster
    Admin

Runner Dossier

Post by GameMaster Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:55 pm

((don't think so, but you do know Carl, so you could bring it up.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am