Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.


    Heading to the farm...

    Share
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:42 pm

    Torpor fires his weapon in the air, obviously spooking the creatures who dart around with more agitation than before. They seem to have changed their target and focus on Torpor...

    ((Everyone roll initiative and tell me what you plan on doing during the first initiative pass and make any rolls you may need to make to carry out those actions. Once everyone has made a post, or a day or two has passed, I will tell you how the pass played out and we will announce our actions again.))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 pm

    (Initiative 8+1d6)
    WuJen carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :

    In his haste, Wujen fumbles at his spell, but tries again to sharpen his reflexes
    (Sorcery+Magic, -1 for wound penalty, casting Increased Reflexes)
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,

    (Logic+Willpower, Drain Resist test)
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:26 pm

    ((13 +3d6 init))
    Torpor carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , ,

    I hold my first action to see what they do. If and when they come at us i fire. I have the red clip in which is live ammo no mods.
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:41 pm

    Torpor fires at the closest critter.
    ((fire 1 round, I'm not sure if i can fire more than once or the affect if i do))

    Torpor carried out 16 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 pm

    10+ RafV carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    initiative

    Sun nudges Wujen behind Torpor, then moves behind Wujen. He keeps an eye on the sides and back, ready to kick the first critter coming near square in the face.
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:28 pm

    Round 1, phase 1

    What looks like a weasel with sharp, metal blades instead of forearms leaps from the grass and barrels into Torpor! Though it is really small, it is surprisingly powerful and catches the gunman by surprise, knocking him on his butt in a most embarrassing fashion. ((no damage, it just knocked you prone))

    Torpor responds with a quick burst shot at the creature. He actually manages to hit, and he bullets tear through the tiny creature, wounding it severely ((8 damage))

    A second creature leaps atop Torpor and rips into him with it's bladed forearms. Prone and kind of surprised as he is, the creature manages to actually injure him, despite his armor! The blades tear into flesh quite horrifically, slicing skin and blood everywhere. ((9 physical damage!))

    The third creature also leaps atop Torpor, only instead of attacking, it appears to glow with magic. Very slightly healing his wounds, almost instantly! ((1 point of physical healing))

    Sun quickly moves to smack the second creature in the face. There is a sickening crunching sound, and the creature's neck is broken!

    Wujen attempts to speed himself up magically, but just cannot seem to get a break with his luck today. It functions, but only barely. Luckily he manages to soak up all the drain and does not suffer at all for the attempt.

    Next phase's Initiative:
    ??? - 17  (8P damage)
    Torpor - 13 (8P damage)
    ??? - 11 (dead)
    ??? - 8
    Sun - 5
    Wujen - 5 (4S damage)


    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:47 pm

    On my phase i slap a level 4 stimpatch and fire again at the first weasel that i shot before. Not even worried about standing at this point.
    ((with the lvl4 patch and pain tollerance that should leave me with 2 boxes to deal with. The -1 does what?
    Lower my pool to shoot by 1?))
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 pm

    ((next init phase actions? ))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 pm

    ((You're shooting unless you want to change that, just waiting for the others. You can try standing up as a simple action, though since you are wounded it takes a willpower+body(2) check to do it. there isn't much else you can do with your other simple action. I am gonna clear some of these ooc posts to get rid of clutter though))
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:01 pm

    (ooc:. You waiting for me? I figured the spell was it for me)
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm

    ((both you and sun. Your initiative is high enough that you still get one more pass, believe it or not. 5e made it pretty easy to get at least 2 passes compared to other editions. So long as the initiative I list is higher than 0, you get to go))
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 pm

    Torpor rolls to the side and attempts to stand before firing at the critter that knocked him down.

    ((to stand))
    Torpor carried out 7 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , ,
    ((to shoot at the critter, -2 for damage))
    Torpor carried out 14 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 pm

    (ooc: gotcha. I wasn't sure. It looked like I was taking damage)

    WuJen, seeing long sharp claws and pointy teeth, plus the fact that the giant blade weilding ferrets are not worried about gunfire, decides he needs some space before something gets around to eating his face. In a last ditch move of desperation he attempts to levitate himself clear of the fight.

    Sorcery test
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,

    Drain test
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,

    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 am

    Seeing as WuJen isn't in any immediate danger, but Torpor is all the more, Sun jumps to Torpor's side. Torpor now has Sun at one side, his gun at the other. With a quick nod to him, Sun says: "Remind me to give you some pointers on balance, later on." As he does so, he grabs the two weasels closest to him, one in each hand, and slams their heads against one another.

    ((If grabbing both isn't allowed, he just grabs the nearest one and slams its head into a nearby tree.))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:22 am

    Round 1, phase 2

    Desperate to save his injured comrade, Sun reacts with an adrenaline fueled burst of speed. He manages to scoop up both critters and smash them together! One has it's neck snapped on impact, while the other is flung to the ground, dizzy from the attack.

    Torpor attempts to struggle to his feet, but his wounds make it too painful to do. He fires off a shot at the last remaining creature. The shot goes wide, causing a small cloud of dust to form near Sun's foot as the injured, but still quite agile creature manages to avoid the shot entirely.

    The last remaining creature, obviously spooked and severely injured, scurries off into the bushes.

    Wujen, also spooked by the ferocity of the tiny blade-wielding weasels, finally gets some magic off and floats into the air, out of range of any further weasel attacks.

    ((torpor has one remaining pass left. He can make one last shot at the creature before it is too far into the bushes to see where it went. The others are out of passes.))

    Next phase's Initiative:
    ??? - 7  (dead)
    Torpor - 1 (8P damage)
    ??? - 1 (dead)
    ??? - 0 (8P damage)
    Sun - 0
    Wujen - 0 (4S damage)
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:26 am

    ((1 edge subtracted))
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am

    Torpor fires at the last remaining critter as it runs away.

    Torpor carried out 14 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:59 am

    Torpor then attempts to get up again.
    Torpor carried out 5 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:13 am

    Torpor's final shot plinks straight through the critter's head and the area once again grows quiet as he gets back up to his feet.

    Combat complete

    Though Torpor was severely wounded in the encounter, your group gave a lot more than it got. Still, it is a bit more of a walk to the farm, and you have no idea what to expect when you get there.

    As you have all experienced various wounds in the field, you realize that Torpor is in trouble. He is quite severely wounded, that much is obvious, but the worst part is that his wounds have already been treated magically by the wicked weasels. This unfortunately means that both first aid and further magical healing will be of little usefulness and that the wound will have to heal naturally. That could possibly take several days.
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 am

    Sun looks Torpor over, checking the damage. ((An anatomy check here, to check damages, and possibilities to lighten them while they heal))
    RafV carried out 9 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:29 am

    Sun can tell that the wounds, while serious, are not life threatening and will just require time and rest. Someone with medical training could speed the process along, but it is still going to be a matter of days, rather than the minutes of time proper magical healing would have provided.
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:32 am

    After taking a second glance, taking in a rough estimation of Torpor's weight, Sun asks Torpor:

    "Are you alright? Can you walk, or will that be too difficult at a regular speed?"
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:38 am

    Torpor looks at the critters, "Frag they were fast." He shakes his head, "It hurts but I'll manage. I want to see something first." He collects the bodies and takes a few pictures with his commlink. From one of his pockets he takes out a plastic to go bag and places one of the less messy bodies in it.
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

    "If you say so!"

    Sun looks over to WuJen: "You ready to get a move on as well?"
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:42 am

    Torpor heads off looking over his shoulder, "I definitly need a couple things after this, but let's get moving so we can get this done."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:00 pm