Gilon 3010

Shadowrun game in an alternate, homebrew universe.


    Heading to the farm...

    Share
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm

    Torpor over comms says,  "Boost him the best you can Wujen. Sun, try not to kill her but definitly take her down fast. Wujen can try to heal her after if need be. "

    ((if you have the edge i would do what i was saying,  use 1 to go first and another to tell misses, but it's up to you))

    Torpor steps of to the side where he can watch and keeps his hands everyone can see them.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:48 pm

    WuJen nods at Torpor and settles down to cast his spell.  Reaching deep he works through the arcane formulae as carefully as he can, and draws Little Dragon into the casting as a hedge against the bad luck he's been having today.

    (OOC: Sorcery+Magic, -1 for a wound, spending the point of Edge from Tatsuo to make it better, however that works)
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,

    (OOC: Logic+Willpower Drain Resist)
    WuJen carried out 11 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 am

    Sun feels his reflexes vastly improved to the point that everything seems to slow down around him. Though WuJen feels further fatigued, the spell is fantastically successful!

    ((current intitiative is now 16+4d6))

    While perceiving, WuJen can see that the elf has also enhanced herself through a pair of effects. The first is unknown to him, but the second is obvious to any who look at her on the physical plane. Her body appears to split in half and from the two halves, form two complete copies of her.

    With no real further aid to be offered by his allies, the allowed time ticks down until finally the elf says, "The time for preparations is past. Defend yourself!"

    ((roll initiative and declare your first action as well as rolling whatever dice you need))
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 am

    Sun steps forward into the makeshift arena, puts his right fist into his left palm, bows slightly towards the elf while keeping his eyes fixed on her. He then reaches behind his back, grabbing his bo staff and gets into battle stance.

    16+ RafV carried out 4 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , ,

    ((Is doing only stun damage during this fight allowed? The staff has P damage. Sun doesn't actually want to hurt the elf, especially seeing how that would hurt all the squatters.))

    Sun points the staff forward, one end towards the elf as he rushes her, the staff shooting out towards her plexus.

    ((This is gonna be charging attack, so +2 dice. Accuracy is 6, so I'm guessing that's the max amount of dice I get to roll. So close combat (6) + 2 for charging, and any modifiers, limited to 6))
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:54 am

    ((Not pulling punches))
    RafV carried out 13 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:15 pm

    ((I'll add the +2 from wujen's other spell to the attack.))

    Round 1, phase 1

    With Wujen's magical aid, Sun moves with incredible speed and reflexes. Holding nothing back, he does everything he can to end this fight quickly with a swift crack with his staff. There being two targets to swing at makes things problematic and Sun is unsure which is real so he picks one at random. His staff feels no resistance, but seems to have struck one of the two elves, neither of whom appear injured in the slightest.

    The two elves whirl around Sun, back away and lash out with a bolt of kinetic energy without bothering to reach for their blade. Sun sidesteps the energy with ease, as its aim is well off and ends up kicking up dirt as it strikes the ground

    Meanwhile the crowd tensely watches as the two combatants go at each other with zeal.

    Initiative for next phase:
    Sun - 23
    Elf - 15
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 pm

    Sun positions himself in the middle of the elves and starts whirling his staff above his head. The moment it built up enough momentum, he lets the whirling staff jab at each elf.
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:25 pm

    ((guess that means you are doing multiple attacks? Will roll accordingly))

    Both elves manage to sidestep the attack entirely, moving completely in sync. Once again they throw a bolt of kinetic energy at Sun. This attack just barely grazes him and he feels it's energy hot against his flesh as it whizzes past him. The elves mutter to themselves as they prepare for another attack.

    The crowd gazes back and forth with anticipation as the evenly matched opponents dance around each other in mortal combat.

    Initiative for next phase:
    Sun - 13
    Elf - 5

    ((you get 2 more actions, the elf only gets one, so feel free to post both))
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm

    Sun puts his staff away, realizing he has no chance of hitting the elves with it. He then focuses on one of them, jumps up, and does a tornado kick towards the elf's waist.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:50 pm

    WuJen is fascinated by this duplication ability Harumi has shown, and tries to get a better astral look at her to see how she did it.

    (Intuition+Assensing, -2 for wounds, -4 for spells)


    WuJen carried out 2 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:58 pm

    Round 1, phase 3

    The elf crosses her arms together, taking the hit and sliding backwards significantly from the force. She is winded by the impact, but her armor absorbs a lot of the damage. ((5 stun)) Taking a breath, she seems as though she was restraining herself before but isn't about to do that any more. She recklessly launches a sharpened icicle the size of a large spear at Sun with one hand while drawing her sword with the other. The icicle strikes Sun squarely in the chest, but his armor absorbs the brunt of the damage. ((3 stun)) The lack of focus on her spell seems to have taken a little out of her as well. ((2 stun))

    Initiative for next phase:
    Sun - 3 ((3 stun))
    Elf - 0 ((7 stun))

    ((the elf is all out of actions for this round))


    Wujen quietly studies the elf in the astral plane, but the only idea he can seem to come up with as to how she did what she did is, "it's magic!" Not exceptionally helpful, but apparently a magician never reveals their tricks.
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 pm

    Sun closes up the distance by cross-stepping, quickly crossing the distance while putting the power of a rear leg into the front leg's sidekick, straight towards the elf's guts.
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 pm

    Round 1, final phase

    The elves sidestep his kick which makes some glancing contact, but not enough to injure her. She whirls around, sword at the ready, to commence her next attack.

    ((new initiatives and your next attack))
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 am

    RafV carried out 4 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , ,
    As Sun's foot misses, he changes its trajectory slightly, readying himself for a roundhouse kick to the elf's head aa soon as his foot touches ground.
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:20 am

    Round 2, phase 1

    Sun quickly recovers with a second roundhouse kick which goes wide as the elves counter with a pair of quick of swings! He is just gone for the first, but doesn't recover in time to avoid the second, which catches him in the side. His armor and magic deflect almost all of the blow though. ((1 stun))

    Initiative for next phase:
    Sun - 22 ((4 stun))
    Elf - 4 ((7 stun))

    ((Sun has many actions more than the elf now, if you want to do something different than unarmed attacks for any of them, let me know, otherwise we can just roll the rest of the attacks out to speed things up))
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:29 am

    ((What about one called action that's disarm, and the rest are unarmed attacks. Can describe the flow if you want.))
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:56 am

    ((sure thing))

    Round 2, the rest of the phases


    The elves look like they are about to come in with a second sword attack, so Sun pre-empts them by going for one of the elves' wrists. He makes contact and knocks the sword free, sending it skittering into the dirt. The crowd gasps as the elves make one last desperate attack, sending a pair of icicle spears straight into Sun! Both manage to strike solidly, but Sun is built like a tank made of fleshy kevlar and the attacks which would have felled just about anyone else, merely wear him down ((6 stun)). The elf is significantly worn out by the expenditure though and she is visibly breathing heavily as Sun goes in for a finishing combo!

    Exhaustion gets the better of him as he goes for a kick, which one of the elves simply catches under her arm before he has the chance to replant it. But while hopping on one foot, he jumps and sends the second foot all the way up to her head, an attack she completely does not see coming and is knocked so hard her rag doll body does a cartwheel and faceplants straight into the ground. She remains quite unconscious and the second elf winks out of existence.

    Sun is exhausted, but victorious.

    ((combat complete))

    The guards with the shotguns begrudgingly lower their weapons while a woman with a battered medkit goes to check on the elf. One of the men gives a worried glance at the elf then approaches Sun and says, "You have won, and we will respect her wishes. You may take what you need."

    He then gestures toward the tree that the elf had originally been sitting under, apparently indicating that that is the peach tree.
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:19 am

    Sun looks over to WuJen, and, panting, nods, as if asking if he can help take care of the elf.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:13 pm

    "I"m not a doctor, though I do know healing spells." WuJen says while walking over toward the fallen Harumi. 

    Wujen looks over at Sun, "Careful Chummer, I'm going to drop the spells, so you may feel a slight crash."  With that, WuJen releases the magic as gently as he can so he can focus on the task at hand.

    Once again, WuJen studies Harumi carefully with Astral Sight, looking for the damage in her aura that would accompany damage to her physical body, and does the same for Sun as well.

    (INT+Assence, -2 for wounds)
    WuJen carried out 6 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
    , , , , ,
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:18 pm

    The elf has what looks like a broken nose from her face-first impact with the ground, but nothing life threatening. ((2 physical)) Mostly she just wore herself out trying to cast too many spells at once and got knocked unconscious. A good night's sleep will take care of most of it. Some smelling salts might get her on her feet for a bit if you wish to speak with her.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:40 pm

    WuJen says "She will be fine with some rest.  I can fix the damage from the nose, though maybe someone else should set it.  For that matter, we could all use a little rest and if there are any among your community that could benefit from magical healing I'd be happy to help with that as well."
    avatar
    RafV

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Sun Dachou
    Physical Track: 0/12
    Stun Track: 12/14

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by RafV on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:05 pm

    "Some rest sounds good. It's been from my time at the monastery ago, when sparring with Dàjiǎo that I had sucha tough opponent." With that, Sun nods an appreciative thanks to WuJen and strolls over to check on the elf as well.
    avatar
    WuJen

    Posts : 528
    Join date : 2018-07-06

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Masaru Ryotosuma(WuJen)
    Physical Track: 2/9
    Stun Track: 11/11

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by WuJen on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 pm

    Over comms to the others WuJen says "We should also look for maybe an old truck body or picnic table or something we can all sit on.  I'm not in the mood to walk back through the woods filled with bladed killer magic weasles, and Torpor should probably rest as much as he can till those wounds really heal up.  If we can find something to ride I can levitate it and I'll call an Air Elemental to help, we wil be back at the train station fairly quickly, or even just fly back up the mountain."
    avatar
    GameMaster
    Admin

    Posts : 1011
    Join date : 2018-04-30
    Age : 35
    Location : Florida

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Tester "Blankman" Runner
    Physical Track: 10/10
    Stun Track: 10/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by GameMaster on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

    The man says, "There are no injured among us. Yousei-san ensures that. You may rest in the farmhouse if you wish. Stay to the paths and do not venture around the farm without an escort. We have placed landmines about the property and Yousei-san would be upset if a guest were to stop on one. When you are ready to leave, one of our people can drive you all back as far as the garbage station in the jeep. And we would appreciate it if you do not advertise that we are living here."
    avatar
    Torpor

    Posts : 243
    Join date : 2018-07-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Right behind you -->

    Runner Dossier
    Name/Alias: Torpor
    Physical Track: 0/10
    Stun Track: 7/10

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Torpor on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:19 pm

    Torpor nods to Wujen and says, "That was a good fight. Well fought Sun." he looks around a moment and says, "whichever works for them i suppose. " nodding to the farmers.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Heading to the farm...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 pm